New Mexico Muslim Compound

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think maybe with all the liberal Judges and laws being passed in various states to protect illegals and give them full benefits that we're all in trouble one way or the other. In California they want to give illegals "free" health care and nothing is free-ever.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not at all. I'm saying that the same people who believe the FBI was lying are remarkably quick to take the FBI's claims at face value, even after the courts--with benefit of the evidence--disagreed.

To be fair, in this case we have an actual deceased child, and one that was missing at that. Any bodies on the Trump investigation yet? What's the over/under on Team Trump vs. Team Hillary regarding body count? ;)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn't believe it, IIRC CBS did a report last night on the compound that sound something like WTF is going on here. As the report progressed, I thought that something was up for CBS to be asking the questions that they were asking---trying to regain some street/media creds with the viewers? I think this is forcing the FBI to at least act like they are going through the motions of working the investigation. :wink2: :rollingla:rollingla

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

• From Bearing Arms

New Mexico Terrorist Camp’s Target Identified
Posted at 2:00 pm on August 28, 2018 by Tom Knighton

2eea54c5-9fb7-434f-bbfa-fed33ba8bcac.jpg

The terrorist camp in New Mexico seems to have mostly dropped off the media’s radar, as Islamic extremists training to slaughter Americans from within our borders isn’t particularly newsworthy to them. They reported it, but then seemed uninterested in following up on the story where a radical Muslim was training children to carry out a mass shooting in the name of Islam. Thwarted plans aren’t as interesting as those that get carried out, apparently.

However, there’s still information to learn about this, such as how we now know what the target supposedly was.

A handwritten document titled “Phases of a Terrorist Attack.” Talk of confronting and attacking “corrupt” institutions, including Atlanta’s Grady Memorial Hospital. Jokes about dying in jihad. An underground stash of weapons and ammunition.

New court documents revealed these and other details in the case against five adults who lived in squalor with 11 starving children in a ramshackle New Mexico compound.

In a case infused with allegations of abuse and terrorism, prosecutors this week asked a judge to reconsider an order granting bond to all five adults arrested at the compound.

As part of the request, prosecutors on Friday cited not only the death of three-year-old Abdul-Ghani Wahhaj at the remote site but also plans by the defendants to attack law enforcement and “specific targets such as teachers, schools, banks and other ‘corrupt’ institutions.”...

Latest posts

Top Bottom