New Okie Here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's going everyone? Name's Sean, I just moved to Tulsa on Dec 17th. I start work at Univ of Tulsa on the 6th as a Security Officer. I also own SPO Tactical Defense which is my holster company(currently not-operational until I get my gear shipped out here). I moved from Maine where I lived for a little over a year and a half, before that I lived in Comminecticut for 25 years. I have to say I thought OK's gun laws would be more open, IMHO the SDA is pretty restrictive. I would like to say congratulations to those that worked hard on getting OC passed last year since I am an OCer. I'm also surprised by the number of GFZs in Tulsa, it's like everywhere I go there's a no guns sign. Anyway, glad to be hear can't wait to get involved and start meeting fellow gun enthusiasts.

Sean O.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard and welcome to OK. While we are pretty red in the national sense, the libs have run things at the state level for some time. There has been a swing in the last five years or so, hence the OC law. You should like it here. (Most of) the people are down to earth and friendly.

Jace

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to Oklahoma, and greetings from Guthrie. I dont know for a fact, but i suspect that the Tulsa area is more lib than the rest of the state

Latest posts

Top Bottom