New Pikepass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my new pikepass today.

Can I just tape it to the windshield or do I really have to "remove clear backing, ...press against windshield...and remove all air bubbles or it may not work!"

I'd rather just tape it on so I can easily move it from one vehicle to another. Has anyone tried just taping it on?

ocphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
why does everyone move pikepass from vehicle to vehicle? I just got one for all mine. You don't even have to go to the pikepass store, you can order them online and have them mailed to you.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
why does everyone move pikepass from vehicle to vehicle? I just got one for all mine. You don't even have to go to the pikepass store, you can order them online and have them mailed to you.

Here's one reason - I use my private vehicle for work sometimes and use my employer's pikepass.

Here's another - Sometimes I drive someone else's vehicle and enjoy the convenience of still using my own pikepass.

ocphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's one reason - I use my private vehicle for work sometimes and use my employer's pikepass.

Here's another - Sometimes I drive someone else's vehicle and enjoy the convenience of still using my own pikepass.

are either of these things legit in the contract signed for the use of a pikepass?

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have them taped to the windshield of the car and truck. In the Titan you can't see if from the outside due to the tint across the top of the windshield. I'll probably get one of the tint strips to put on the car.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, it's not. According to PikePass policies, you are SUPPOSED to have one for each vehicle and you are NOT supposed to move it from one vehicle to another for any reason. Not sure what the penalty for such would be, however.

38Super

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember when I traded cars a few years ago, I did not notify PIKEPASS and the first time I used it in the new car, I got a notice in the mail with a photo of the car and tag. Guess they do not do that any more. Seems to me that when I got mine you had to put down a vehicle description.

Latest posts

Top Bottom