NEW Pistol Match in Edmond !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could I compete with my duty rig and gun (Glock 31c)?

Absolutely ! You'd shoot in the "PDL" division. BTW, full-time cops and active military shoot for 1/2 price !

And just to clear things up, this it NOT for "locals only." While it might be a long drive for a "simple" match, you're certainly welcome to shoot it.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On another note, I just got back from the Heartland where I fired some LEAD bullets about 1/2 way down the range.

I watched the cloud of smoke get gently sucked downrange and out the exhaust. NO HANGING SMOKE to deal with !!!

Thought you all would like that bit of info.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
On another note, I just got back from the Heartland where I fired some LEAD bullets about 1/2 way down the range.

I watched the cloud of smoke get gently sucked downrange and out the exhaust. NO HANGING SMOKE to deal with !!!

Thought you all would like that bit of info.

That is awesome! Ventilation at an indoor range.. What a concept! :)

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you wear your duty gear, you can have your mags wherever you normally wear them.

If you're going to use your off-duty gear, then the mag pouches need to be behind the hip bone. In my case, that would be about 8" to the left of my belt buckle.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Btw, I stopped by yesterday because little Dillon parts always bounce when they fall out. I talked with Dave and saw the range in action. No worries about smokers caugh after shooting in there and I think Dave has som really great ideas for the progression of this match. Now we just have to convince someone to make days 30 hours instead of 24 so we all have time for all of our habits!

M

Latest posts

Top Bottom