New Pistol Wal-Mart Walk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are f-ing kidding me? There's no way that's less than 16".

You gotta be pulling our leg, right?

OK, times up. Yes We Have A Winner. Yes I am pulling all your legs, got to have a little fun and finally causing hate and discontent on the forum.

Wifey likes to shoot standing, bit cannot hold up a rifle very well, so we decided to try this. It is kinda an odd device. Extar EXP556, total length 18in, 8 1/4 barrel, no stock, just an AR pistol that weighs 4lbs dry, muzzle break that is supposed to kill recoil/kick enough to shoot with one hand.

We hope to get a chance to try it out this weekend. Need to get a scope for it, not sure how either one of us will do with that short of a barrel. "Holster" was made of a flat piece of scrap Naugahyde we had laying around just for fun. Interestingly, the bolt stuck out just far enough to ride on my belt to help support it, and it really was not that bad to carry around the house for a few minutes. Had to do a little reposition to sit down, but it could be usable in that configuration if anyone really wanted to do it. Not a lot different that my OWB 45.

Thanks for letting me have a little fun pulling your leg.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Moderator, please remove duplicates. When I tried to post it only asked me to leave page. Now I can not seem to delete the duplicates. I am in the country and have to use crappy cell phone internet, so it could be on my end. thanks Ken

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With some on here, I could see it happening....

It did happen. Remember when OKOCA, or whatever it was called, posted pics of one of their first open carry events and there were pictures of some guy wearing a mare's leg?

Of course, none of the representatives from the organization that sought to "promote responsible open carry" bothered to say anything to the guy....

Good Troll p238!!!

Last edited:

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Moderator, please remove duplicates. When I tried to post it only asked me to leave page. Now I can not seem to delete the duplicates. I am in the country and have to use crappy cell phone internet, so it could be on my end. thanks Ken

Don't feel special, it's not just you.

Dupes removed.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And this is how you troll a gun forum. well done sir well done.
photos.vanityfair.com_2014_03_03_1393874775554_steve_mcqueen_clap.gif

Bravo! Exceedingly well trolled indeed. An excellent job!

Latest posts

Top Bottom