New to Me Toy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are campgrounds for RV's or tents, or motels in town. I think there are Air BNB's in town as well.
You can ride outside the park to town to eat, etc.
Once in town there is a yellow line in the center of the roads. One is required to stay in the road with the yellow line. Restaurants and some shopping is on that road.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There’s a pretty steady stream of trucks hauling ATV’s and UTV’s pass my house on Hwy 11 every weekend heading to Lil Sahara. I’ve been to Waynoka but never to the park.

Well, I’m buying 4 wheeler tires tomorrow, because the dry rot was worse than I thought. I can almost see the air in the right front tire.
I remember being able to buy a set of truck tires for less than I’m paying for these 4 wheeler tires. :censored:

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was on TX hunting message board last week and saw this 2001 Honda 450s for sale and decided to make the guy an offer, and surprisingly, he took it. I’m now the third owner of this machine. The other two were hobby farmers that used it to check cows and ride around their pastures which is what I’m going to do with it. The LED screen is out which is a common problem, so I have no idea of the hours or miles. However, it still has 3 of the original tires with decent tread on them for being 21 years old.
I absolutely didn’t need it, but I think I’m going to really enjoy having a 4 wheeler again. I’ve already been riding it around my pasture this morning. :thumb:
View attachment 319842
That’s way cool. Can do a lot of work too

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom