New to the site, me and my rifles..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildCard261

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to the site and wasn't so sure where to post my first post. Since I'm into most all guns it was a tough call but my rifles are my babies and so I figured this was the right place to start. Not sure how you guys have this site running so if I do anything wrong please forgive me.

My Ruger Mini 14 Rach Rifle .223/5.56
Hogue rubber molded stock, UTG scope mount, Simmons 3-9x32 Scope, Amega Mini-Scout-Mount-14 upper guard, 2 extra Blackhawk picatinny rails, Choate flash suppresor, har-bar, ladder rail covers, and a Blackhawk pivoting 6-9" bipod. Yes the scope is basically a joke for this rifle but it was laying around and I didn't have the cash to buy a nice one. I was planning on doing a Atac pattern on this rifle but the rubberized stock by Hogue won't hold any paint or transfer (I've been told) and it doesn't make sense to do anything and leave it black.

Pic
i.imgur.com_1GQMVXU.jpg

And my Ruger 10/22
Arch Angel Nomad HK G36c body kit, Hogue large pistol grip sleeve, and Magpul slanted front grip. Since the photo was taken I have also installed long HK G36 side rails and a flashlight also. (I would like to do a pattern on this as well, but would rather they match) I plan to get an EoTech clone for this. Something decent but more for fun, since its just a 22.

Pic
i.imgur.com_epRbzgh.jpg

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA, you will soon have a boating accident were you will lose all your rifles. But it willl be ok, most of us have had this happen.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You only have a boat accident with all your guns once in a life time. Make sure you bring all your guns. I did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom