New Weedeater for me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Sthil FS90R 4 stroke 28cc and it’s around 10 years old or so, but still works like a champ. I liked the 4 stroke engine so much that I bought a bigger FS111RX 4 stroke 31.4cc today. Even though they both are 4 strokes, they have no oil sump and still uses 50:1 gas/oil mix. I also put on another Echo Speed Feed 400 on the new one I got today and ordered another handle extension. The handle extensions are the best money spent on an accessory! It allows you stand straight up and adds to the handling ability and accuracy. Highly recommended! And the speed feeds makes loading new line a breeze.

IMG_0190.jpegIMG_0195.jpegIMG_0211.jpegIMG_0212.png

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for the handle extension info. I have one of the Stihl kombi power heads with interchangeable tools. But if one of these will work (I’ll check) I’ll definitely order one. I’m not getting any younger.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Sthil FS90R 4 stroke 28cc and it’s around 10 years old or so, but still works like a champ. I liked the 4 stroke engine so much that I bought a bigger FS111RX 4 stroke 31.4cc today. Even though they both are 4 strokes, they have no oil sump and still uses 50:1 gas/oil mix. I also put on another Echo Speed Feed 400 on the new one I got today and ordered another handle extension. The handle extensions are the best money spent on an accessory! It allows you stand straight up and adds to the handling ability and accuracy. Highly recommended! And the speed feeds makes loading new line a breeze.

View attachment 494064View attachment 494065View attachment 494066View attachment 494067
Good right up Mr. G

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, those speed feeds are the cats meow too! They load up line soooooo easy! The shop where I bought them showed how to load, and I was impressed.

Take your line and pull it across your chest 3 times with both arms stretched out. Manual says 20ft. Cut line. Dial the arrows to align, stick one end in and pull so both sides are same length to find center of line, then twist to wind it up! It’s so ****ing fast to respool when empty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom