Next gun purchase...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, of all things, I think i'm set on a .357 lever gun. looking at the rossi m92 with 16" barrel and large loop lever. I think it will serve my purposes better. besides, i may never get that .44 revolver, but i do know i will have a .357 for ccw, so this makes sense. now, just gotta find one.

Big-Tex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think for general purpose use I'd like to have a .357, I have a .44 lever gun/pistol combo and I've used them both, but at times they're a little more that I wanted to tote around all day.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, of all things, I think i'm set on a .357 lever gun. looking at the rossi m92 with 16" barrel and large loop lever. I think it will serve my purposes better. besides, i may never get that .44 revolver, but i do know i will have a .357 for ccw, so this makes sense. now, just gotta find one.

Well that's exactly the conclussion I came to about 25+ years ago.
I bought a Rossi SR92 and have absolutley loved it since.
I've carried a couple different pistols in this combo over the years.
Currently packing a Ruger Vaquero witha birdshead grip with it.
I'm all cowboy'd up now.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
NICE! I like your style! Also, I'm getting a horse soon and I want to condition him to gunfire so If I see a opossum, skunk, armadillo, or coyote when I'm out riding, I can shoot without getting bucked off. Anybody ever shoot horseback?

Latest posts

Top Bottom