NFL Preseason!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My teams are the Packers and Seahawks. Watching both of them has been a roller coaster ride in my life but the times have been good these last few years. I say Let's do another OSA FFL this year. I sucked last year but I also didn't pay attention to it as much as I would have liked.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cannot wait for football to start. I usually try to catch every game I can cause I like several teams but the main ones I pull for are the Ravens, Steelers & Vikings. Sucks Lewis retired & will be interesting to see how the defense plays this year without him.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last couple of years I've not followed football like I did in the past. I hope to change that this year. While I have become a roundball fan since the Thunder showed up on the scene, there is still nothing like the crack of pads in the crisp fall air ... I can hardly wait ... :woot:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me neither. It's like following baseball stats--it's making work out of fun. What an awful concept.

I remember when that first started. I worked for an attorney at OTC ... He spent more time working the stats for FF than he did working ... I would imagine that he is in some kind of support group for FF junkies by now ... :D

BlackRifle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beast, you are crazy... you can't be a Steelers and Ravens fan that's just ludicrous.

Steelers are the only team that does not have cheerleaders.

Steelers are the only team that has six.

steelers-wallpaper-six-superbowls-rings-trophys.jpg

This year, it will be 7!

Browns don't have cheerleaders.

Latest posts

Top Bottom