Nickle 45

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the bug to get a nickled highly polished 45, don't know why just want one. What do you have and how do you like it. PS see one for sale let me know, RIA seems to have them new if it can be found no luck yet.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the bug to get a nickled highly polished 45, don't know why just want one. What do you have and how do you like it. PS see one for sale let me know, RIA seems to have them new if it can be found no luck yet.

Remington has a high polish R1 for around $700. Very sexy for a 1911, I'm not a huge fan of high polish or nickel, but I am on that gun. I'd mention the CZ 75B high polish just for kicks, I know it's only in .9mm.. but it's so purty.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My ATI high polish stainless ATI Stainless 001.jpg

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a polished Colt 1911, once you realize it only looks good if you don't actually touch it - you'll probably fall out of Love.

If you do get one I'd suggest polished SS over nickel.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Colt makes a bright stainless that is highly polished like some of the colt pythons were. It is shiny. Like was said you don't want to touch it. I have one with some ox bone grips ( can't afford the ivory). It is beutiful but that is about all it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom