Night sights for Glock 19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been looking for some night sights for my G19 but can't decide on which one to get. I know that it is probably personal preference but just wanted some opinions. I am thinking about getting the tru glo tfo sights. They glow very bright in the day and night. But they only have a 90 day warranty which worries me. I looked at meprolights and trijicons and can't make my mind up between the three. What kind of sights do you guys have and which ones do you recommend I get?

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out some night sights for my Glock 19 as well. I believe, after looking a lot, the Trijicons are going to last the longest, and probably be the brightest. Maybe someone that has tried them all out will chime in.

I will most likely get the Trijicons though. They seem to have a pretty good reputation I think.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont have the Tfo's but I would google them and look at what others have said about them. I wouldnt get them, my opinion. I have a mepro front and mmc low profile adjustable rear night sight on my gun.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I have Mepros on my G19 and Sig P228.

Best advice I've heard on night sights is to get a different, brighter, color on the front sight than the rear; as it makes it easier to distinguish and focus on the front sight.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have Mepros on my G19 and Sig P228.

Best advice I've heard on night sights is to get a different, brighter, color on the front sight than the rear; as it makes it easier to distinguish and focus on the front sight.

I prefer to use a rear sight that isn't illuminated at all. I don't own a GLOCK but I really like the U-notch of the 10-8 Performance rear sight.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been looking for some night sights for my G19 but can't decide on which one to get. I know that it is probably personal preference but just wanted some opinions. I am thinking about getting the tru glo tfo sights. They glow very bright in the day and night. But they only have a 90 day warranty which worries me. I looked at meprolights and trijicons and can't make my mind up between the three. What kind of sights do you guys have and which ones do you recommend I get?

I personally like the big dot sights. Glow bright at night and I have a big white dot for daylight hours.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The runaway top choice at the moment is the Trijicon HD, but they're pricey. I use Meprolights on most applications and have no issues. The AmeriGlo Operators get high marks as well.