No Participation Trophies for This Team

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jlingle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This guy is hysterical and he’s been doing this bit for years. If you can’t laugh and enjoy yourself within the realm of little kid baseball, then you may need to lighten up.

I’ve been to hundreds of little kid baseball games, coaching and watching my kids play. This guy is a breath of fresh air. My boys were always good at the game, but very fun kids too.

We played a team at Dbat one time (formerly the plex) and it was a hodgepodge team of kids from lots of different travel teams, and dads who obviously enjoyed each others company. They called themselves The Brew Crew. The dads drank beer in the stands from the first game in the morning until the end of the tournament, and they were the funniest group of baseball dads I’ve ever seen. They razzed their own kids from beginning to end, and believe me their kids were stud baseball players. It was glorious. I wish more baseball parents could at least enjoy themselves and watch their kids have fun, instead of screaming at each other, umpires, and complaining about coaching.

Latest posts

Top Bottom