Noises you hate:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im not sure what happens to people when they enter a bathroom stall but it sounds like the gates of hell open up and it starts raining shyt. I have heard guys start shyt blasting before the door is completely closed and locked.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, baby, wanna ****?

Them are some nice **** you got there.

Is it cold in here or are you hot for me?

Girls can't shoot guns ... well, except for revolvers. Girls can't handle anything but revolvers.

ETA: Oh ... and you guys make me glad that us girls have our own bathrooms ... Jeez ... what are y'all doing in there??!!?!?

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
people who smack their food
loud breathers
movie theatre sounds all that chewing and sniffling and throat clearing and low conversation
silverware scraping across a plate
ticking clocks

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, baby, wanna ****?

Girls can't shoot guns ... well, except for revolvers. Girls can't handle anything but revolvers.

ETA: Oh ... and you guys make me glad that us girls have our own bathrooms ... Jeez ... what are y'all doing in there??!!?!?

Idk BB but the first time I experienced it it was life changing. I try to empty the tank in the morning before I leave home, that way if the urge arises while Im out I can easily wait until I make it back home. Apparently that is not common practice though. And I wonder what the hell some of the guys are eating.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, baby, wanna ****?

It is a know fact that women cant shoot mosin nagants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom