Non-citizen appointed to California's elections commission

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having previously removed the requirement that a member of the San Francisco elections commission be a citizen, a Chinese citizen living in the US since 2019 was appointed this year. My degree focused on soviet, communist studies and this type of infiltration is directly out of the playbook.

Bad Hombre

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having previously removed the requirement that a member of the San Francisco elections commission be a citizen, a Chinese citizen living in the US since 2019 was appointed this year. My degree focused on soviet, communist studies and this type of infiltration is directly out of the playbook.
What a bunch of idiots and losers those people are....

GutsonBorglum

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was Born & Raised in California. I left two years ago with the family at age 53. I left because I still had two teenagers that I didn't want to set down roots in California. The stupid is strong in California. I waited and hoped that people would see the light. I finally realized that even if they saw the light it would not matter with voter fraud. Everyone gets registered to vote. It is not the votes that the democrats need but those ballots. In order to get those ballots to fill in they need a name to use and that is why everyone gets registered to vote. My district no longer even had a physical location to vote in person! The people in California are like the frog in the boiling pot of water. The water just slowly gets turned up so they don't notice. Only approved handguns on a list are allowed to be sold, one firearm per month limit, bullet buttons on ARs, ridiculous rules that frequently change to get you caught up, 10 day waiting periods, no open carry, permits for concealed carry, background checks for AMMUNITION.... I think that they removed the citizenship requirement for peace officers... $950 limit for shop lifting (under that amount is a ticket)... I remember going to my kids school and the only picture up for US Presidents was Obama and this was after he was out of office. Not George Washington, not the current president and I was in what passed for a more conservative area of California. I worked for the state of California as a California Correctional Peace Officer (aka prison guard) and I could tell you endless stories about how inmates got over on the people. It just got worse each year. Don't think it won't happen here in Oklahoma. I see it already.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was Born & Raised in California. I left two years ago with the family at age 53. I left because I still had two teenagers that I didn't want to set down roots in California. The stupid is strong in California. I waited and hoped that people would see the light. I finally realized that even if they saw the light it would not matter with voter fraud. Everyone gets registered to vote. It is not the votes that the democrats need but those ballots. In order to get those ballots to fill in they need a name to use and that is why everyone gets registered to vote. My district no longer even had a physical location to vote in person! The people in California are like the frog in the boiling pot of water. The water just slowly gets turned up so they don't notice. Only approved handguns on a list are allowed to be sold, one firearm per month limit, bullet buttons on ARs, ridiculous rules that frequently change to get you caught up, 10 day waiting periods, no open carry, permits for concealed carry, background checks for AMMUNITION.... I think that they removed the citizenship requirement for peace officers... $950 limit for shop lifting (under that amount is a ticket)... I remember going to my kids school and the only picture up for US Presidents was Obama and this was after he was out of office. Not George Washington, not the current president and I was in what passed for a more conservative area of California. I worked for the state of California as a California Correctional Peace Officer (aka prison guard) and I could tell you endless stories about how inmates got over on the people. It just got worse each year. Don't think it won't happen here in Oklahoma. I see it already.
It’s called complacency.

Latest posts

Top Bottom