Oklahoma private gun sales???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Iv never seen so much fear from selling gun.
I guess because they purchased from an ffl or have a ccl they are law bidding. No such thing as a bad guy purchasing a gun legally then using it illegally😂
Down here where I’m at we have what ya call the dog trade! You NEVER know what you’ll get. Guns come in all flavors and prices. I purchased an sig 1911 for $100. Not stolen
Purchased a Taurus g3 for $150 turns out it was stolen. I didnt get a charge they just took and I was out $150. I purchased a couple 10/22s for $100 each There currently a mini 14 for $350. I haven’t got it yet but I will.
I guess we need to start getting this place…. Some of You knuckleheads vote so far left you type blue
I guess if your to scared to sell then when you do you claim it on your taxes?

You must be going to a different Dog Trade flea market than I am. Because the only guns I see there are usually well used with prices substantially higher than new prices. And how are you determining whether or not these guns you're buying are stolen?

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You must be going to a different Dog Trade flea market than I am. Because the only guns I see there are usually well used with prices substantially higher than new prices. And how are you determining whether or not these guns you're buying are stolen?
You ask great questions! There are 2 times when deals are to be had at DT, when vendors are first getting there, when vendors are leaving. Also when you see ppl walking around with guns, usually they are for sale just ask, and then pull the money out that your willing to pay, 9x out 10 they will take it. I never make an offer with out them seeing the money, then hand it to them while making the offer. If this makes any sense.
Now you have the same vendors with the same guns that’s been in the same spot for decades. I mess with those guys!
some say local PD can run the numbers for you.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You ask great questions! There are 2 times when deals are to be had at DT, when vendors are first getting there, when vendors are leaving. Also when you see ppl walking around with guns, usually they are for sale just ask, and then pull the money out that your willing to pay, 9x out 10 they will take it. I never make an offer with out them seeing the money, then hand it to them while making the offer. If this makes any sense.
Now you have the same vendors with the same guns that’s been in the same spot for decades. I mess with those guys!
some say local PD can run the numbers for you.

I figured it was a get there early or stay late thing. I've made reasonable offers on a few but no takers. There's one older guy that's always set up near the entrance that occasionally has some nicer stuff...but it's also priced that way and he doesn't budge.

I don't know about Oklahoma, but in Colorado (and I thought most states are the same) it's not legal for an officer to run a gun (or anything else) thru CBI unless it's official business.

crispy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
*Cough* allgunlawsareinfringements *cough cough* oh pardon me
You should get that cough checked out. Jesus and germs are everywhere you know. I read that in a bathroom sign somewhere.

Btw, my comment about the gun color was a joke aimed at an audience of only myself lol. Since it was a topic of discussion..

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about Oklahoma, but in Colorado (and I thought most states are the same) it's not legal for an officer to run a gun (or anything else) thru CBI unless it's official business.
I’m pretty sure that Oklahoma LEOs are not allowed to run legally carried guns, but I vaguely recall some PD or another offering to check serial numbers to make sure the guns aren’t stolen property. But I could be pulling Tampon Tim on that memory.

Latest posts

Top Bottom