North TX sectional

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Come on Mitch, tell us....

Javier was right on Chris' heels even though he ran past 5 or 6 targets. Curly shot well too but I recall he ran past 8 or 9 targets. Remember, no one on our squad would ever exaggerate. Ever, never, ever..

We had a great time shooting in Swamp de Doubletap.

See you all Saturday in Arcadia.

M

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was a really great match with the best squad there! The weather wasn't great but you kind of expect that from wichitaw falls when a big match is going on there. LOL... I shot pretty good for me, but I haves tons of work to do. Big thanks to my squad for making this match awesome in the face of less than idea circumstances...

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come on Mitch, tell us....

Javier was right on Chris' heels even though he ran past 5 or 6 targets. Curly shot well too but I recall he ran past 8 or 9 targets. Remember, no one on our squad would ever exaggerate. Ever, never, ever..

We had a great time shooting in Swamp de Doubletap.

See you all Saturday in Arcadia.

M

I was able to duplicate the problem this morning doing some dry-fire practice. I'm grabbing the pistol really high on the backstrap which is pinning the beavertail safety ON. Said beavertail safety is now defeated.

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Javy, I dug the hole but just could not bring myself to BURY ALL HOPE THAT I WOULD EVER BEAT YOU AGAIN. See you Saturday.......

ETA Had a great time on Squad 8 with Rusty Mitch Mike and the revo gang. later rdd

Latest posts

Top Bottom