Northern Oklahoma Predator Seminar....GO TIME!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.theman

Marksman
Reaction score
You should just keep the furs and get them tanned.Did you see the prices from the auction last week? Pretty sad indeed. You can keep them and that way you can come out and give me a hand, it's going to be fun.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of the guys from the board.Really wish imhntn was coming so we could meet up.Glad to hear Dennis is coming, look forward to finally meeting him as well. See you all there.

Scott

Just looked them up and holy crap! Not worth the gas to drive to El Reno so I may come up to perry instead.

Know of any good places to get pelts tanned?

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just looked them up and holy crap! Not worth the gas to drive to El Reno so I may come up to perry instead.

Know of any good places to get pelts tanned?
Moyle's Mink Tannery. I have had several cats, coyotes, coons and a wolf done by them and always happy with their work. www.moytown.com for prices and where to ship.

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Long drive for me but I sure would like to make it.

IDEA....Name badges to include OSA handle for everyone would be neat so us unknowns can meet of few of you guys.

Hope to see you there!

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Long drive for me but I sure would like to make it.

IDEA....Name badges to include OSA handle for everyone would be neat so us unknowns can meet of few of you guys.

Hope to see you there!

Ill be there, but im not sure who's OSA handle i want to use yet.

Also i have a ton of questions, so can i get my owm mic? Im semi retarded.:w000t: But i promise to be good.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know who you are now....be afraid.....very afraid.....I've talked to Sam.:clap3:

LOL, Ill have sams brother with me for backup! If you remember he was not affraid of this 8# pig i i i i i i iii ii iii was!!!!
ai124.photobucket.com_albums_p19_twocanchoo35_Mobile_20Uploads_0131101441a.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom