November Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CY I'm glad you decided to go ahead and shoot. Everybody has a first match. Lol. You did fine and hopefully had a good time. Its a learning experience so dont be to hard on yourself. Next month will be here before you know it.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to all that worked to make this another fun event.

You ran the squad very smooth Glocktogo... It was nice to put a name to a face.

Thanks! It was a pleasure shooting with you and everyone else on the squad! That's why I love shooting these matches. Great opportunity to share a love of things that go bang (or pffft in your case!) :)

Hucksaw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Weather for the match is looking super!

Indeed, the weather was super. Just a touch of wind, but not too bad.
Just wanted to thank all that make this match possible. As always a big thanks to Dave, wished you could have been there. Jack (Buzzdraw?) did an excellent job from set up to tear down. Thanks also to our S.O., Tom, for running our squad so efficiently. I surprised myself on the star, but made some really stupid rookie mistakes elsewhere. That just means I will practice a little harder and more often, I hope.
See everyone next month!!!:patriot:

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's don't let Dave take any heat for score posting time frame.

After I ran the rifle match on Saturday I had preparations to make to run the USPSA match on Sunday. Sunday was the USPSA match, from COF writing, set-up, operation and put up.

My free time on Monday was "have to do everything else I'd put off to run the two matches". I haven't been moving particularly fast the last couple weeks with bruised up ribs and an annoying case of bronchitis continuing to aggravate the rib injury.

Tuesday free time was do the USPSA stats first, because I could do them easily with bar coded score sheets into USPSA's custom scoring program. Later Tuesday was rifle, which is all Excel; gotta pay close attention when working Excel to avoid oops-es. It goes pretty slow to enter scores. It was 11:30 PM on Tuesday when I emailed that completed match to Dave.

Latest posts

Top Bottom