November Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Next Saturday, November 7th, is the regularly scheduled Practical Rifle Match at Oil Capital. If you have been thinking of attending but haven't yet, you are missing out on a lot of fun.
We will have 5 stages for the match. One of the stages will incorporate the use of pistols. Total round count will be 60 to 70 rounds for rifle and about 20 for pistol. Check in will commence at 0900, walk through will be at 0930 and we will be shooting by 1000. Cost for non-members is $12.
We will begin match set up at 0700, anyone who wants to help is welcome and very appreciated. These matches are a perfect opportunity to evaluate your ability to defend yourself and your loved ones with your rifle in a self defense situation. If anyone has any questions about the match, please feel free to contact me. See You All There!
Dave

Matthew77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unless there is a miracle...I will sadly be working. So if I may ask a favor...will you guys throw and extra shot or two down range for me? (Sort a like the homies who pour a little out. :) )

Latest posts

Top Bottom