Now THIS is funny!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Little trivia ... One of the plans for getting the hostages out of Iran in '79 was to parachute or drop pigs in Tehran. The "true believers" would have to stay inside and in fact hire non-Muslims to clean up because if they even touch swine they go to hell in a hand basket. Plan never made it off the board since they knew Carter would not want his ass eaten by how "cruel" we were to pigs.

Lastly and speaking of pigs ... if it would not be exceptionally bad form and taste, I would post a cartoon that I have of Mohammad getting railed by a pig.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ohh, some people don't like you to talk like that. Ohh, some people like to shut you up for saying those things. You know that. Lots of people. Lots of groups in this country want to tell you how to talk. Tell you what you can't talk about. Well, sometimes they'll say, well you can talk about something but you can't joke about it. Say you can't joke about something because it's not funny. Comedians run into that **** all the time.

Like rape. They'll say, "You can't joke about rape. Rape's not funny." I say, "**** you, I think it's hilarious. How do you like that?" I can prove to you that rape is funny. Picture Porky Pig raping Mohammed. See? Hey, why do you think they call him "Porky," eh? I know what you're going to say. "Mohammed was asking for it. Mohammed was coming on to Porky. Porky couldn't help himself, he got a hard-on, he got horny, he lost control, he went out of his mind."
With apologies to Carlin, PBUH.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2017-4-27_21-38-5.png

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I double really like that. It is a shame they retired all of the A-10s without a replacement. Stellar aircraft that could get the job done in many situations.

scottb42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom