NRA basic pistol class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thegomezclan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plan to move to the Norman area in mid February or early march and I'm wanting my older boys and I to take a NRA basic pistol class. Does anybody know where in the Norman area to take one?

Thanks,
Dave

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
H&H has lot's of classes too,they are about 20 miles from norman, very nice place ,just watch out for the grumpy old man that works the range on the weekends

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&H has lot's of classes too,they are about 20 miles from norman, very nice place ,just watch out for the grumpy old man that works the range on the weekends

I resemble that remark, you rug rat! But, you are correct, especially, well, the young ones do their best, missed you and now what the hell are you carrying these days? HA! I see your postings for WTB and you never cease to amaze me. Miss ya' K.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hopefully i will get to know a lot of you guys better when i move there.

Well, let me welcome you to OK. I have one question, your being from Lubbock, and it is a Family History thing. My Dad's cousin,years ago had a restaurant there and if I am not mistaken, it was a River Boat Paddle Wheel style? He went on to umpire in triple a and so forth baseball leagues, because he loved the game so much, and right now, OH, JB Hance was his name and such a hoot. Thanks for your time.
Lone Wolf, and the Lone Wolf comes from where JB Hance and relatives were from.

Latest posts

Top Bottom