Num Num!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried something a little different tonight and it came out very nice. I had picked up a bag of baby back rib flavored rice to try and wanted to serve it with BBQ porkchops. It was too freaking hot out to fire up the grill so I bake BBQ them and it worked great.

Trimmed the fat off the chops and brushed them down with a white cooking wine, then applied Headcountry rub. Let them sit for 1/2 hour in the frig.

Sprayed my broiler pan with Pam and heated oven to 350. Chops were pretty thin so I baked about 10 minutes per side. Then brushed down with Headcountry BBQ sauce and baked about 10 more minutes.

Served with the BBQ flavor rice and Veg-all Summer Blend steamed veggies and the wifey loved it. OK she was not to crazy about the rice but it was not bad.

Chops are a definite do over.

Nope no pics. I do not take photos of my food, I eat it. :D

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Strangely enough, I agree too. :D

And for those of you that have not tried the Veg-all Summer Blend steamed veggies, I highly recommend them. I can not stand the old Veg-all canned crapola but love this stuff. A mix of Green Beans, Carrots, Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Onions, Red Peppers. Pop it in the old microwave for around 7 minutes and eat.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now your talk! That's some good eatin right there!!!

I have done made one in years because the wife would freak, but I use to make a great BBQ omelet. Great for the Sunday mornings after a bit too much partying the night before. Same ingredients except for no tortilla and add some peppers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom