Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight ‘Extremism’ In U.S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I have to admit, I normally verify thing like that before I post but did not this time....
No worries, but after watching the scrolling headlines feed at the top of the National Report web page I can tell it's a satire/fake news site. Here's a few examples:
"Following Oregon Shooting, NRA Backs Mandatory Gun Ownership"
"The Donald’s Campaign Unveils New Pointed, Hooded Trump Hats"
"Nestlé to Send Rover to Steal Water From Mars"
"Ben Carson Actually White Man In Blackface"
The only shame is that they do not label themselves anywhere as a satire web site, save for one spot buried deeply in their "Stuff and Junk" legal disclaimer:
In order to be in compliance with the Federal Communications Act and The Barack H. Obama Administrational Oversight Panel On Media Matters, The National Report officially states its purpose as an online portal for general news and commentary from its staff, citizen journalists and other sources, and may include unconfirmed or satirical material. (Emphasis added)

EDIT: I finally found the disclaimer, buried deeply within their web site: http://nationalreport.net/disclaimer/:
National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional. National Report is not intended for children under the age of 18. (Emphasis added)

Last edited:

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well I have to admit, I normally verify thing like that before I post but did not this time....

You missed some other stories from that site:

"Ben Carson Actually White Man In Blackface"

"Nestlé to Send Rover to Steal Water From Mars"

"Carly Fiorina Fondly Recounts the Time She Found Atlantis"

All actual "articles" from the site. It's The Onion for the right.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably the part where they ignore muslim extremists and go after anyone that agree with their narrative. It's unwritten.

I was hoping for some discussion on why this program (which isn't a law enforcement program really) is un Constitutional. Something deeper than: because Muslims.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was hoping for some discussion on why this program (which isn't a law enforcement program really) is un Constitutional. Something deeper than: because Muslims.

I know, I was poking the bear.

As much as these stories are BS, there is an underlying grain of truth, which is why they take hold. Obama has refused to call out muslim extremists that have carried out attacks in the US. The beheadings- workplace violence. School shootings with religious ties- generic mass shooting. Boston Bomber- Domestic terrorists. Obama has done so much damage to race relations in this country, I can't even begin to explain it. He only addresses cops shooting black folks, never addresses the retribution shootings of cops. Never addresses random daily killings, particularly those brutal weeks of late in Chicago. They don't fit the narrative. I am not wearing a tin-foil hat, but significant change is on the horizon, and it will not be for the good of the nation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom