Obama is not a citizen? GA Court Case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hope this hasn't been posted already ....... If it has please move this post to that thread - Thanx

I hope everyone will read this and just 'understand' what is going on. It will be very interesting if other States follow the same course of action.

I know there has been a 'lot' of this posted before ... but it bears reading ......

http://www.thenationalpatriot.com/?p=4138

Just a couple of late night thoughts - If true would all Bills/Laws that he has signed become invalidated? Would he be legally married to Michele? Would his Grandmother be deported? Who in the DNC would be found perpetrating a Fraud on the Citizens of the USA?

Just too may question of the possible impact that this may have ...... And 'No' I don't wear a Tinfoil Hat and I am a Registered Independant ;)

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Orly Taitz is a nutter. Doubt this will go anywhere.

I tend to agree but if by some wild chance Dohbama is found to be ineligible the far left is going to go nuts. There will be "civil disobedience" all over the place that make any and all riots the US has had look like but a minor squabble.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see where it goes. I'm curious to what will happen if he's found not to be a citizen. How many decisions will this affect? What will be the reaction of the country? I'm sure they would just slide the VP in place and try to move on, but there is a LOT of damage control that would have to be handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom