Obamacare ads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you guys seen these? What in the hell is wrong with these people that makes them think that this is OK, even in a "modern" society?

http://news.yahoo.com/new-pro-obamacare-ads-target-single-women-191727303.html

I am far from a stick in the mud, but promoting un-protected casual sex, binge drinking and general reckless behavior in order to sell kids on buying insurance is GD F-ing retarded and blatantly irresponsible.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It truly is ridiculous. Birth Control is not a bad thing, I think it is a good idea for college girls to be on it. That said, promoting casual drunken sex is seriously twisted. "go ahead, bang that dude you met 10 minutes ago, you got 'surance." Classy.

Live reckless, Obama got yur back....

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ho

Ly

Crap.

Waht dee fook... seriously???? That totally blows my mind that ANYONE would put out an ad like that. Hell, next Planned Parenthood will be putting out similar ads saying, "Who cares, go ahead and do it, we'll scrape it out later!"

Disgusting. Wow.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trying to attract the under 26 crowd. Oh wait! We said the under 26 crowd could stay on their parents plan. We'll lets try to attract the skanks that have been disowned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom