Obama's war on coal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B Gordon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You do understand that this started LONG before Obama came into office?
It has been happening as long as I can remember and I have been employed in the design and fabrication end for 30+ years.
Remember the term "Acid Rain"?
I want to blame Obama for every problem possible but I try to keep it realistic.
The real hard push actually seemed to come about when fracking took off and natural gas flooded the market, tanking the price.

I will agree with you that OBAMA's government is trying to bring about such change. Replace him and we can stop this senseless nonsense. He sir will surely be replaced too. Get a Republican in that seat and all this will surely change too.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For me personally a change to a Republican in the WH could not hurt coal near as much as what this guy in the WH has. That is good enough for me.
I can respect that and I hope your right but with this line of thinking, have you researched Monsanto and how hard the GOP is fighting to keep them in operation in this country? this is proof of my earlier statement and frankly it makes me sick. Heck Russia just kicked Monsanto out of there country recently. They may be smarter than us?
I think Monsanto has been banned from every other country on the planet but ours.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

Latest posts

Top Bottom