October Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Next Saturday, October 2nd, is the regularly scheduled Practical Rifle Match at Oil Capital.
We will have 5 stages for a total round count of @70 rounds.
There will also be at least 1 pistol/ Shotgun stage scheduled for this Match
Cost for the whole Match will be $12 for non-members and $10 for members. Sign in will begin at 0900, walk through will begin at 1000 and we will begin the stages at 1030.
Set up for the Match will begin at 0700 for those of you who wish to assist (Your help is welcomed).
See you all There!
Dave

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be there. I'll get to use my M&P .40 in competition for the first time. I'm going to use a different rifle than the garand either my AK-74 or HK33 clone. Fifty cents a shot gets expensive after awhile on M2 ball

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
rifle, @70 rounds, 2 mags minimum, pistol, 2 mags, @30 rounds ammo, and a desire to have fun. Thats really all you need. Look forward to seeing you.
Dave

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
rifle, @70 rounds, 2 mags minimum, pistol, 2 mags, @30 rounds ammo, and a desire to have fun. Thats really all you need. Look forward to seeing you.
Dave

Obviously a way to carry all this gear correct? Can I just wear my duty gear and SHTF chest rig? Also I recall somewhere talking about different classes? Is there an LEO class and can I use my optic?

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Obviously a way to carry all this gear correct? Can I just wear my duty gear and SHTF chest rig? Also I recall somewhere talking about different classes? Is there an LEO class and can I use my optic?
1. yes your SHTF gear is fine, it's very common
2. we do not have a LEO class, the reason is that very few cops run around with a carbine at the ready unless they are SWAT
3. yes all optics are allowable, even lasers.
If you have any other questions please ask
Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom