OFFICIAL January '16 AR15 build party thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, we need to get a list of people who are in or out. Dang. I'll see if I can find some time tonight to send out messages. If it's gonna cut out most of the participants, maybe we should choose a different date? If it has to be a Sunday, I could do the 15th or the 29th, or we could do it in June, when I should have off the 5th and 19th, at least.

Like I said... I can probably still do the 8th, but I am pretty sure it's going to cut out my neighbor from coming (he missed the last one, too, and he was bummed), and it will drastically cut how much time I can spend - down to probably 3 hours not counting 2 hours of drive-time. I will catch some flak from The Wife, but I can handle it, it won't be too bad as long as I can be home in time to have Mother's Day dinner with the family.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i'm looking forward to making this one if i can. i've put about a dozen together but would like to see everyone's tips and tricks. i'll follow along for a date

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well...I didn't realize it was Mothers Day when I proposed the 8th...we can probably do some on this date but have a feeling a lot of us will cut our day short to take mother's and wives to lunch/dinner.
I'm suggesting a date towards end of month but if we have enough who want to come, I'll open the shop EARLY am and we can get a few hours of work before celebrating.

What do y'all wanna do??

Deano

Latest posts

Top Bottom