Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I aint got time. I just posted what I heard and nowhere did I say it was a fact.
Step off
LOL! You stated as a fact that he died 1-2 days after getting vaccinated, and implied that the vaccine killed him. No where did you say "I heard..."

FWIW, what you probably heard (or what whoever told you was thinking) was that he died 1-2 days before he was supposed to get his second vaccination.

You can post anything you like to imply whatever you like, but someone who DOES have 60 seconds to fact check it may correct you.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2021-2-1_11-12-37.jpeg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...oquine-benefit-treating-coronavirus?_amp=true

Last edited:

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it never ceases to amaze me how a major segment of the population are still freaked out about C19. media has done it's job too well and there's no convincing those folks otherwise.

never mind that C19 has been easily treatable this entire time. using the same basic methodology that South Korea and China used to effectively control C19. dating back to Jan 2020 medical white papers detailed use of HCQ in Korea and China. along with use of low pressure O2.

everyone knows Wuhan was locked down along with a major chunk of China. what's NOT commonly known is Wuhan was only locked down for 30 days, with rest of China that was locked down for about 2 weeks. then China opened back up and got back working.

meanwhile rest of world locked down, with some parts still locked down almost a year later. hence why China was the only major mfg country that had a positive GDP last year.

we now know propaganda out of China was designed to scare the crap out of rest of world. remember all the videos of people in Wuhan falling down in the street??? NO where else in the world did that happen. those were staged pure and simple. just like the so called riot in DC on Jan 6 was staged pure and simple.

there's endless details of above backed by actual evidence inside several Trump threads on OSA.
sauce: PM#456

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it never ceases to amaze me how a major segment of the population are still freaked out about C19. media has done it's job too well and there's no convincing those folks otherwise.

never mind that C19 has been easily treatable this entire time. using the same basic methodology that South Korea and China used to effectively control C19. dating back to Jan 2020 medical white papers detailed use of HCQ in Korea and China. along with use of low pressure O2.

everyone knows Wuhan was locked down along with a major chunk of China. what's NOT commonly known is Wuhan was only locked down for 30 days, with rest of China that was locked down for about 2 weeks. then China opened back up and got back working.

meanwhile rest of world locked down, with some parts still locked down almost a year later. hence why China was the only major mfg country that had a positive GDP last year.

we now know propaganda out of China was designed to scare the crap out of rest of world. remember all the videos of people in Wuhan falling down in the street??? NO where else in the world did that happen. those were staged pure and simple. just like the so called riot in DC on Jan 6 was staged pure and simple.

there's endless details of above backed by actual evidence inside several Trump threads on OSA.
sauce: PM#456
Explain this to DM and SMS oh and Bob lol. They will call you a liar.
Also not surprising they have discovered the downplaying of deaths at nursing homes caused by the vaccine.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This meme is interesting, but the Examiner article doesn’t support what the meme says in 2 out of the 3 claims. Only the crazy Democratic claim is true. They are crazy.
However, I’ve seen this drug prescribed since last year. I still see it prescribed 10 months later. I see ivermectin prescribed too. I’m not against them being prescribed at all. So, why would I call anyone a liar?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I aint got time. I just posted what I heard and nowhere did I say it was a fact.
Step off
Oh, that is such a relief to me. You've listened to quack doctors and real doctors and you're just doing your thing. You don't know the real doctors from the less serious doctors, but you've listened to many doctors. You've listened to many doctors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom