Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I can gather about HCQ is that it is like a catalyst. It may not kill the virus directly, but enhances or enables other avenues for the destruction or blocking of the virus. Quinine and other drugs in that family may be helpful as well, but I can't say for sure. I take a small amount of quinine daily to prevent leg cramps. (It's in the tonic water I consume.) That might also help keep me flu free. I haven't even had a cold since I began taking it about 10 years ago. Same for my wife. After starting on the tonic water, I've had to toss out NyQuil and etc., due to it going past the "Use By" date by a couple years. (I just checked and our "new" bottle of NyQuil expired last January!)

The problem with promoting HCQ is that there is not enough money in it for the drug companies - especially when it would negate the need for the cash cow a vaccine enables - and would strip politician's campaign/slush funds of a usually generous source of 'contributions' from drug companies. Never discount the money factor in any of this.

Woody

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those of you thinking MIT would be lacking in Microbiology.....

http://web.mit.edu/microbiology/faculty/fac_areas.html

Pay special attention to the areas of research.

This is not to say that I think the vaccine causes significant harm on a wide scale in any way.

exactly!

sorry it takes an hour+ for those that care to learn bare bone basics of mRNA.
hard to find someone else with more credibility, Dr Shiva with PHDs from MIT on that exact topic.

posted earlier in Declassified Document thread which I've merged into important documents.

=================

back on track .. sorry no shortcuts on a very complex topic. video is one hour long for folks who wants to understand the mRNA "vaccine" ..
mostly self promotion after 59 min

Dr.SHIVA: The mRNA "Vaccine." What It Is & How It Works.
(www.youtube.com)

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I
What I can gather about HCQ is that it is like a catalyst. It may not kill the virus directly, but enhances or enables other avenues for the destruction or blocking of the virus. Quinine and other drugs in that family may be helpful as well, but I can't say for sure. I take a small amount of quinine daily to prevent leg cramps. (It's in the tonic water I consume.) That might also help keep me flu free. I haven't even had a cold since I began taking it about 10 years ago. Same for my wife. After starting on the tonic water, I've had to toss out NyQuil and etc., due to it going past the "Use By" date by a couple years. (I just checked and our "new" bottle of NyQuil expired last January!)

The problem with promoting HCQ is that there is not enough money in it for the drug companies - especially when it would negate the need for the cash cow a vaccine enables - and would strip politician's campaign/slush funds of a usually generous source of 'contributions' from drug companies. Never discount the money factor in any of this.

Woody

While it’s not being widely promoted, it’s still being prescribed. Anyone who wants it can always call their PCP & discuss if it’s indicated.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those of you thinking MIT would be lacking in Microbiology.....

http://web.mit.edu/microbiology/faculty/fac_areas.html

Pay special attention to the areas of research.

This is not to say that I think the vaccine causes significant harm on a wide scale in any way.

I don’t have a problem with MIT or any research university, as I’m a product of one. I think MIT came up in a post about the false conspiracy theory about Hank Aaron and covid. In fact it appears that every post made in support of this theory on here has been false. Died from first shot, died from second shot, etc. I would have to see he MIT guys interview to believe he claims the vaccine had any affect on Hanks death. So far every expert says no. He died of natural causes around 17 days after getting he first shot. Never got the 2nd shot as it was too soon, from what I can find. Like myself & everyone else I have talked with who received it, Aaron had no side effect from he 1st shot (per news reports).
In short, the anti Vaxxers & conspiracy crowd will glom on to any bit of negative news about covid or the vaccine. Tomorrow it will be something different. Every false claim that is proved false will be replaced by a new false one. Soooo predictable.

Last edited:

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Woody

+1 .. there's a little known term called "ionophore therapy"
it's the zinc that shuts down viral replication, but needs a ionophore to transport inside cells. all antivirals has to be given early to allow antiviral a chance to shut down viral replication. once lungs fill up with fluids from virus going rampant, your chances of survival goes down dramatically.

for those who need more detailed info which take yet more of your precious time
Coronavirus Update 59: Dr. Roger Seheult's Daily Regimen (Vitamin D, C, Zinc, Quercetin, NAC)
•Apr 21, 2020

zinc-ionophore-clioquinol.jpg

Last edited:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is something else, okcBob, that I find ironic....

One argument you hear over and over is that the number of deaths attributed to zombie virus is exaggerated because it's mostly old people in nursing homes or with commodities who were practically dead anyway (yes, I'm using hyperbole).

But the same people will argue that Hank Aaron died at 86, so it MUST have been the vaccine that killed him.

:uhwhat:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is something else, okcBob, that I find ironic....

One argument you hear over and over is that the number of deaths attributed to zombie virus is exaggerated because it's mostly old people in nursing homes or with commodities who were practically dead anyway (yes, I'm using hyperbole).

But the same people will argue that Hank Aaron died at 86, so it MUST have been the vaccine that killed him.

:uhwhat:

There will be another crazy claim posted soon, u can bet on it.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t have a problem with MIT or any research university, as I’m a product of one. I think MIT came up in a post about the false conspiracy theory about Hank Aaron and covid. In fact it appears that every post made in support of this theory on here has been false. Died from first shot, died from second shot, etc. I would have to see he MIT guys interview to believe he claims the vaccine had any affect on Hanks death. So far every expert says no. He died of natural causes around 17 days after getting he first shot. Never got the 2nd shot as it was too soon, from what I can find. Like everyone else, he had no side effect from he 1st shot.
In short, the anti Vaxxers & conspiracy crowd will glom on to any bit of negative news about covid or the vaccine. Tomorrow it will be something different. Every false claim that is proved false will be replaced by a new false one. Soooo predictable.

sentence in bold is not correct. please note NIH article below is written vague on purpose.
"about 50% experienced moderate-to-severe side effects" could mean anything and only applies to Moderna mRNA-1273.

what I go by is where ever science aka actual evidence leads to. good or bad .. until recently virtually everything the gov has presented has been harmful to the American public. politics has effected medical science to the point of killing thousands and thousands with harmful outright lies.

one of the biggest news has almost zero coverage.
India has been using ivermectin/zinc/doxycylne $2.65 cost to treat COVID-19
ivermectin can be used as preventative (prophylaxis) and will shut down C19 spread
sauce: https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...the-prophylaxis-and-treatment-of-COVID-19.pdf

from NIH:
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/new...wed-report-moderna-covid-19-vaccine-publishes

Local reactions to the vaccine were generally mild. About 50% of participants receiving mRNA-1273 experienced moderate-to-severe side effects — such as fatigue, muscle aches, joint pain and headache — after the second dose, which resolved in most volunteers within two days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom