Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You simply won't./can't get the second Moderna shot that close together ..........you can't even sign up for the second one before the required time. They will not give it to you before the required time lapse. I've don't it, been through it, it won't happen.

Correct. Our daughter scheduled her second dose a little too soon, and was forced to re-schedule. A former co-worker showed up at a vaccine site for his second shot too early, and was sent back home.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I looked through a half dozen articles, including at least one from what seemed to be an anti-vaxxer site, and none of them mentioned a second vaccine. The first reports I heard on the news were he got the first vaccination 2-3 weeks before he died, and was supposed to get the second a few days later.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, it is. But, he wasn't due and never received the second.

Okay, Im wrong. Wrong all the time and freely admit it.

Again I never said he did die from it, I proposed a question in my OP. and no one has showed evidence to counter that he die from it other than he didnt get a second shot because you cant find evidence. Dont be a bandwagon thumper out to get me for schit I didnt say like DM
I really dont care about it that much.
I'll never take another vaccine again anyway. They aint natural and I am a natural healing kind.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You simply won't./can't get the second Moderna shot that close together ..........you can't even sign up for the second one before the required time. They will not give it to you before the required time lapse. I've done it, been through it, it won't happen.
Okay

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sentence in bold is not correct. please note NIH article below is written vague on purpose.
"about 50% experienced moderate-to-severe side effects" could mean anything and only applies to Moderna mRNA-1273.

what I go by is where ever science aka actual evidence leads to. good or bad .. until recently virtually everything the gov has presented has been harmful to the American public. politics has effected medical science to the point of killing thousands and thousands with harmful outright lies.

one of the biggest news has almost zero coverage.
India has been using ivermectin/zinc/doxycylne $2.65 cost to treat COVID-19
ivermectin can be used as preventative (prophylaxis) and will shut down C19 spread
sauce: https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...the-prophylaxis-and-treatment-of-COVID-19.pdf

from NIH:
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/new...wed-report-moderna-covid-19-vaccine-publishes

Local reactions to the vaccine were generally mild. About 50% of participants receiving mRNA-1273 experienced moderate-to-severe side effects — such as fatigue, muscle aches, joint pain and headache — after the second dose, which resolved in most volunteers within two days.

Regarding side effects: I was anecdotally referring to everyone I know who received the vaccine. I don’t know anyone who had side effects from the 1st shot besides a sore shoulder for a day. News reports say Aaron had no side effects. Did not mean to imply the vaccine has zero side effects. So, I clarified my post.

If you search the truth, I hope in the future you will comment on many of the falsehoods posted on here:
Lots of examples
The vaccine alters your DNA
Covid is a mutation of the flu
Aaron got 2 shots
There are so many more.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Regarding side effects: I was anecdotally referring to everyone I know who received the vaccine. I don’t know anyone who had side effects from the 1st shot besides a sore shoulder for a day. News reports say Aaron had no side effects. Did not mean to imply the vaccine has zero side effects. So, I clarified my post.

If you search the truth, I hope in the future you will comment on many of the falsehoods posted on here:
Lots of examples
Aaron got 2 shots
There are so many more.
Dr. Shiva says otherwise. I think I will listen to a medical engineer before I will listen to Fiocchi about "systems"
He didnt state that it caused any negative DNA effects but it is a man made substance that skirts nature and does intermingle with a natural DNA.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Lots of examples
Aaron got 2 shots
There are so many more.

thanks for clarifying .. this speaks well of you.
believe it or not, most of the time I spent on research is to vet the article.
garbage is garbage .. which I simply don't post up.

one problem is there's sooo much untruth that it's hard to tell real from BS.
hence why my insistence on said article(s) containing actual evidence.
on the topic of COVID .. bar for proof has risen so high, double blind trials, peer reviewed by a prestigious journal are still not believed.

example: published in Nature about a month ago .. Asymptomatic transmission for COVID-19 didn't occur at all with a study of 10 million. which goes against, basis for locking down entire states.

Post-lockdown SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid screening in nearly ten million residents of Wuhan, China

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-19802-w

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-19802-w.pdf

Asymptomatic transmission of COVID-19 didn’t occur at all, study of 10 million finds
(www.lifesitenews.com)

Real science says Asymptomatic people cannot spread the China Flu. So just like the 6000+ years before us, healthy people shouldn’t be quarantined or muzzled. Healthy people breathing is the least dangerous thing you will be exposed to in your lifetime. (thenewamerican.com)

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dr. Shiva says otherwise. I think I will listen to a medical engineer before I will listen to Fiocchi about "systems"
He didnt state that it caused any negative DNA effects but it is a man made substance that skirts nature and does intermingle with a natural DNA.

He doesn’t say otherwise. The covid vaccine does not alter your dna. Alter means to structurally change. After getting the vaccine, your dna is not changed. That’s another hoax. The guy is an engineer & wannabe politician. He says a lot of outrageous things, & is best know an an anti-vaxxer. I’d vote for him because he ran against Warren, but I wouldn’t take medical advice from him. He isn’t legally or academically qualified to give medical advice.
CY, can you search the truth on this one? Is my dna now changed because I got the vaccine?

You don’t like “man made substances” that skirt nature?? Do you know how many medications people take every day are synthetic/man made? Better check your med list. Could be some synthetic man made substances that will intermingle with your dna......

BTW: if we could alter DNA with an injection, we would have cured a few dozen genetic diseases by now.

Last edited:

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom