Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn’t start this topic, just called it crazy when someone posted it. The corona vaccine does not alter our dna. It just doesn’t, no matter what the crazies claim.

The 1st supports the understanding that mRNA vaccines do not alter dna. If you can’t comprehend it, that’s on you. The second article specifically refutes the antivaxxer claim that the corona virus does not alter our dna-which is what everyone knows, except the tin hat crowd. I’m not gonna waste my time searching for articles that you can understand. I only spent a few min searching, but based on the amount of time you spend on this subject is revealing. I’d suggest psych help. We don’t need to provide any additional support for this subject in order to make you look foolish. You’ve done a good job on that front. Carry on

that's BS and you know it.
now how's about providing the page number in Nature article you posted up that supposedly backs your claim. mRNA "vaccine" doesn't change our DNA.

go back and read your own posts. yes it was YOU that brought up this topic. to which I simply asked that you back up your claim with actual evidence. which I still have not seen anything close from you.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
now how's about providing the page number in Nature article you posted up that supposedly backs your claim. mRNA "vaccine" doesn't change our DNA.

go back and read your own posts. yes it was YOU that brought up this topic. to which I simply asked that you back up your claim with actual evidence. which I still have not seen anything close from you.

I was replying to CHenry about the vaccine altering the dna. Which it doesn’t.
I asked you about it because you are the unbiased truth searcher.
So I did not initiate the topic. Also, I can’t help you comprehend articles. Maybe you can find a tutor

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

@_CY_

Are you ignoring what I posted for a reason?

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brother, you won't admit this..... but you're dead wrong. You're obviously educated by a google search and it shows.

Animal studies...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7449230/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7458800/

These are starters.... if you reference google scholar with mRNA and animal models you get 2,100,000 hits.

Probably safe to say that notion that they understand the process, HINT: not new to Covid, in animals.

Finally.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vaccine

Looks like it fits the definition.

if I'm wrong .. why in the world would I not admit it???
show me the actual evidence and I will immediately stand down and make corrections.

I see nothing in your linked NIH article that contradicts my assertion that simply not enough time has passed to truly know what side effects are.

The studies are far too brief in duration to allow a realistic estimation of side effects. Depending on what those effects end up being, millions of people may be exposed to unacceptable risk in return for a very minor benefit. for C19 with a 99.9% survival rate, on top of C19 being easily treatable. children who are all but immune to C19 will soon be forced to take new mRNA "vaccine".

google is next to useless for these type of searches. way too broad
almost never use google.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was replying to CHenry about the vaccine altering the dna. Which it doesn’t.
I asked you about it because you are the unbiased truth searcher.
So I did not initiate the topic. Also, I can’t help you comprehend articles. Maybe you can finapsd a tutor

more BS ... ha ha ha
still waiting for you to come up with actual evidence that backs up what you claimed.

again .. what page number in Nature article you posted contained evidence supporting your claim? perhaps you didn't read it??? ha ha ha

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@_CY_

Are you ignoring what I posted for a reason?

yes .. I've only have so much bandwidth and I cannot respond to everything.

especially when I'm having so much fun trolling okcbob .. ha ha ha

U2voePLU.jpeg

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if I'm wrong .. why in the world would I not admit it???
show me the actual evidence and I will immediately stand down and make corrections.

I see nothing in your linked NIH article that contradicts my assertion that simply not enough time has passed to truly know what side effects are.

The studies are far too brief in duration to allow a realistic estimation of side effects. Depending on what those effects end up being, millions of people may be exposed to unacceptable risk in return for a very minor benefit. for C19 with a 99.9% survival rate, on top of C19 being easily treatable. children who are all but immune to C19 will soon be forced to take new mRNA "vaccine".

google is next to useless for these type of searches. way too broad
almost never use google.

You spoke of a lack of studies concerning nucleic transmission of mRNA.... I showed otherwise. YOU said there were no animal models with CV19 and mRNA. I showed you were incorrect by the links I posted. Now you're talking about side effects, in which aside from normal vaccination

You obviously didn't read nor understand what I posted and I'm surely not going to hold your hand to get you up to speed.

I get it...... some drive by nay-sayer threw the word "anaphylaxis" and it's scared you because you don't now any better. The truth is that if there were "anaphylactic" issues with reinfection they would know it. Hint: Not the first mRNA vaccine. In addition Okcbob brought up an excellent point, if we could alter DNA in this manner, you'd be seeing all sorts of treatments for a disease. But you somehow believe that we figured out how to do this in the last year. When people ignorantly say "iT ALtErS yOuR dNa!!" They don't understand the implications of what they are saying.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
more BS ... ha ha ha
still waiting for you to come up with actual evidence that backs up what you claimed.

again .. what page number in Nature article you posted contained evidence supporting your claim? perhaps you didn't read it??? ha ha ha

You need the page # to help you understand the article? Dude maybe you do need a tutor. That’s why I also put expert written articles for the layman. Everything has been explained to you ad nauseam.
PS: The covid vaccine doesn’t alter your DNA.

Loosen your tin foil hat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom