1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RickN, Feb 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CHenry

CHenry Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Dude, no matter what you believe, I believe or Bob believes, this is 323 pages and your the prime participant occasionally arguing with 2 others. Its ad nauseum postings and your really starting to look like a whackjob. (I'm being nice also)
    This thread needs to be locked, deleted or something. @druryj

DRC458 likes this.
  2. okcBob

okcBob Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I think whack job is being generous....
    There’s also the CDC covid thread with over 500 posts, mainly from him. Better delete that one too? It think it’s not about thread topic, cause a new one will most certainly pop up later. It’s about a single spammer spending enormous time on this topic. Could be ocd or whack job or whatever, but it’s weird.

DRC458 likes this.
  3. JD8

JD8 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    He is a whackjob and that's what I'm showing. People need information about this virus..... not kneejerk drama filled conspiracy theories touted by morons.

4. JD8

JD8 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I say let him have that thread, he's the only one on in it, people can follow or read it if they want to. Let the adults talk in this one?

okcBob likes this.
  5. JD8

JD8 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%

I don't want to hear it. You've said and repeated so many retarded things about this virus I don't know where to start. I really don't care if you're cutting up your dog's Heartguard and snorting it to stay safe. More power to you.

Your inability, or refusal, to comprehend the science behind these vaccines, doesn't mean you have a valid argument to contradict their validity. I couldn't care less if you take them or not, but when you continuously spread pure bullchit, you're not doing anyone any favors except appeasing the little voices in you head.

6. gsarg

gsarg Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    COVID inpatient totals for 9-location hospital system in OK:
    2021.02.23 - 98
    2021.02.10 - 151
    2021.02.08 - 156
    2021.02.05 - 164
    2021.01.27 - 185
    2021.01.05 - 305

Oklahomabassin, Okie4570, JD8 and 3 others like this.
  7. okcBob

okcBob Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%

That makes sense. I’ve seen covid census drop 60% from our Dec numbers in 2 local hospitals. Good news

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
    okieshooter777 likes this.
  8. ConstitutionCowboy

ConstitutionCowboy Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Curious, isn't it. To bad this same "truth" isn't applied to those who died with the Covid and not due to it.

Woody

dennishoddy and O4L like this.
  9. CHenry

CHenry Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%

10. _CY_

_CY_ Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    thanks for your straight up feedback. note I'm always nice in my responses. at least I try my best.
    I've seen you call out bob for being a liar. mostly what I've been doing is defend myself after being called a liar, not understanding topic, etc. etc. what I've been posting has been 100% dead on backed with actual evidence that matches what I claim. unlike the walls of text that has nothing to do with topic. sadly unless someone is up on reading said technical white papers. it's all but impossible to tell who's telling the truth and who's the actual whackjob(s).

I've caught bob in an outright error which he refuses to acknowledge followed by flat out lies. same for his sidekick who I caught in two outright errors followed by lies. both refuse to acknowledge they are flat wrong. there's nothing wrong with disagreeing with anyone.

go back and check my posts in this thread. most are in response to posts by the two.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.