Official Random Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just found this one in the garage. I had read that these minnow traps would catch snakes. I guess so turned this black rat snake loose in the woods.

Attachments

• IMG_5058.jpeg
    IMG_5058.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife was unrolling the hose in the backyard to turn the sprinkler on for the dogs and I heard a very panicked "KELLY!!!" When I went out there she pointed at the hose hook and just stared. I went over to find the biggest black widow I've ever seen. We've been flooded with the bastards this year for some reason.

Normally I'm a "live and let live" kind of guy with spiders, but not with black widows or brown recluse. And DEFINITELY not with one this big. I apologized to her right before I flooded her with brake cleaner and then stomped her and her egg sack into oblivion.

20240805_132832.jpg

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife was unrolling the hose in the backyard to turn the sprinkler on for the dogs and I heard a very panicked "KELLY!!!" When I went out there she pointed at the hose hook and just stared. I went over to find the biggest black widow I've ever seen. We've been flooded with the bastards this year for some reason.

Normally I'm a "live and let live" kind of guy with spiders, but not with black widows or brown recluse. And DEFINITELY not with one this big. I apologized to her right before I flooded her with brake cleaner and then stomped her and her egg sack into oblivion.

View attachment 499934

I'm right there with ya'! I will not tolerate black widows or brown recluse anywhere near my abode! Instant death by any means available!

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 499934
Take note of the web. It's easy to spot as it applies to the Black Widow once you explore a few of them.
I have thrown an insect into them and depending on how hungry the spider is they will come out for the meal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom