Official Random Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_4471.jpeg

This lil dude fell out of a neighbor’s tree this morning. I doubt he’s fully weaned yet.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t know if this is a wild one or someone’s escapee. Showed up last night and still here this morning next to the chicken coop/yard. It was happy to take some chicken scratch I offered. It also came within 4’ of me while I was fixing it a small tub of water

Attachments

• IMG_5103.jpeg
    IMG_5103.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t know if this is a wild one or someone’s escapee. Showed up last night and still here this morning next to the chicken coop/yard. It was happy to take some chicken scratch I offered. It also came within 4’ of me while I was fixing it a small tub of water
If you got that close then it’s most likely an escapee.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think turkey hunting is going to be easier for me this fall 😂 however I think it’s a hen. She just showed up 2 days ago. Roosted on a fence near the chicken coop last night but joined the chickens inside tonight…..thru a very small entrance inside.

Attachments

• IMG_5117.jpeg
    IMG_5117.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
National Weather Service issued an Extreme Heat Advisory for the Ada area because the heat index might reach 115°. Yeah...it just might. Then again, it might reach nearly 130°...

View attachment 503577
I just walked across the petsmart blacktop lot for friggin squirrel milk. 128° seems low.

Latest posts

Top Bottom