Official Random Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Waiting on the moon to say good night
KIMG1101.JPG

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's nothing in that picture that says nearly 130°

Yeah, gee... You're right. It was a wild exaggeration on my part to say 128.5° is nearly 130°.

Or maybe you weren't looking with your good eye at the picture. Or maybe you don't understand that "Feels Like" and "Heat Index" are the same thing.

FFS... I even circled it for you.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, gee... You're right. It was a wild exaggeration on my part to say 128.5° is nearly 130°.

Or maybe you weren't looking with your good eye at the picture. Or maybe you don't understand that "Feels Like" and "Heat Index" are the same thing.

FFS... I even circled it for you.
Maybe your picture sucked and it's barely noticeable. I'm on a phone so it smallllllllll.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lighthouses of Lake Superiors North Shore.

First off the ship canal in Duluth that is the entrance for the ore and other ships. Some 1000’ long or more.

IMG_3175.jpeg

IMG_3144.jpeg
IMG_3444.jpeg

Just up the coast to the North is Two Harbors that is also a large facility that ships ore from the iron range of Minnesota.

IMG_3152.jpeg
IMG_3153.jpeg

Further North is Shiprock. It’s been completely restored and operational except for the fog horns that could cause hearing damage.
The light was so powerful that it alerted ships 20 miles into the lake. The beacon rests in a pool of Mercury and is rotated from above.

IMG_3162.jpeg
IMG_3163.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3448.jpeg
    IMG_3448.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom