Official Random Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got back from vacation tonight, a 6 day cruise to Puerto Progreso, Mexico and then to Cozumel, Mexico.

It was a rough trip and I'm so glad to be home and going back to work. As you can see from this pic, I hated every minute of this oh so stressful week:

[Broken External Image]

This was taken at a private beach connected to Paradise Beach, which is where they filmed one of the Corona commercials.

welcome back!

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_photobucket_4304_1342389884768.jpg

i785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_photobucket_7426_1342397037424.jpg

i785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_RedRiver2012035.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, Biggsly.

I see you've been to Capulin, New Mexico. Just by chance, was the log with the water channel on top from Cimarron Canyon, New Mexico? We used to camp in Cimarron Canyon when I was a kid. (Now, one can only camp at the entrances.) Back then, there was a little store in the canyon that had a similar log across the river behind it.

That brings back awesome memories. Thanks.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out at the range today and the wind caught the pistol case, knocking it off into the dirt. The only thing in it at the time was this G20 which was unloaded. Figured the dirt was a good look for a Glock.

i655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_Shooting_photo8.jpg

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, Biggsly.

I see you've been to Capulin, New Mexico. Just by chance, was the log with the water channel on top from Cimarron Canyon, New Mexico? We used to camp in Cimarron Canyon when I was a kid. (Now, one can only camp at the entrances.) Back then, there was a little store in the canyon that had a similar log across the river behind it.

That brings back awesome memories. Thanks.
You are right. We swing by the volcano on our way to Colorado and New Mexico every year. The log water is still there in Cimarron. It has been there since I was a kid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom