Ogre woes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have mine on a Gladiator bench that is 37" off the floor. Running a Dillon strong mount. The top of my casefeed is 17" from my 8' ceiling. Raising it 10" will make it into a standing only affair which is what I do anyway because I don't have a stool or chair near tall enough to use while reloading on it. My cushy office chair is fine when using my Redding T7 on the same bench. I'm only 5' 13" tho...

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I certainly would prefer to stand while running the 750 but wouldn't mind sitting while doing the other stuff.

I am considering two options.

My bench is 6' long, so get a 3' butcher top and raise it off of the main bench. It would elevate the press and give me a shelf under it, while leaving the other half of the bench at chair height for prep and other sitting tasks.

Or...it APPEARS Inline Fabrication sells a quick change plate for their Ultramount and also quick change risers (4" and 7") that seems you mount to the top of their Ultramount to make it taller. That would raise the press alone, but leave the entire actual workbench at sitting height.

It also looks like their roller handle raises the low side of the stroke up some which will buy me some height without making the whole dang thing taller. The Dillon roller handle is straight so it's still really low.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I placed an order with Inline Fabrication as described above...talked to them and they said it would do what I was needing it to. I ordered both the 4" and 7" riser so I can see how they both fit.

For future reference their bent roller handle is about 4.5" "higher" than the Dillon one so that helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom