Oh I wish

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry this is my rant. I wish I could afford to move out of this stinking apartment and into a house. Between a manager who is full of it and argues things that she has no idea about. And fighting for a parking spot which is supposed to be be right behind my apartment ( according to the manager but will not back up what she tells people) Drunks that sit around and gulp their beer. Back to the manager who feels like she has to tell every ones business and bad mouth everyone who either rents from her to her husband and employee. I would love to live in a house where I can have my own parking spot no matter what time I come in.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Step by step is how you get to somewhere better. Figure out what you need to do - better job, reduce your spending, increase your savings or all three. Set some achievable goals - baby steps- and you'll begin to feel better as you feel like you are getting somewhere. Best wishes. Hang in there and things will get better.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Step by step is how you get to somewhere better. Figure out what you need to do - better job, reduce your spending, increase your savings or all three. Set some achievable goals - baby steps- and you'll begin to feel better as you feel like you are getting somewhere. Best wishes. Hang in there and things will get better.
Wish it was that easy. It is all my fault. child support eats up my check. Have a good paying job. Last check before taxes and deductions $1400 after less than $500 that was over 80 hrs. As the old saying goes you pay for your sins.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure about the parking spot always being available. I come home from 12 hour work days to find either one of the kids, or one of my in-laws
blocking my drive. Every day. E V E R Y D A Y !!! I'm thinking one to the hip... I mean one to the right rear tire. Yeah, thats it.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure about the parking spot always being available. I come home from 12 hour work days to find either one of the kids, or one of my in-laws
blocking my drive. Every day. E V E R Y D A Y !!! I'm thinking one to the hip... I mean one to the right rear tire. Yeah, thats it.
Seeing how I am the only driver in my household a parking spot would be there for me if'n I were in a house .

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wish it was that easy. It is all my fault. child support eats up my check. Have a good paying job. Last check before taxes and deductions $1400 after less than $500 that was over 80 hrs. As the old saying goes you pay for your sins.

Wow that does sound bleak. I haven't been through anything like that but there must be others on the board who have and can give some firsthand advice. Hang on. Things can turn around in ways you can't foresee. You are a good man working to do the right thing. Praying for you.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My point is, at least you have a car, and a roof over your head. Like dale said, be patient. Set some achievable goals, and you will eventually get where
you want to be. All the B.S. you have to go through does suck though. Hang in there man. Like Daddy always said " son it's like eating an elephant, one bite at a time"
Sometimes I feel like I started on the wrong end.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My point is, at least you have a car, and a roof over your head. Like dale said, be patient. Set some achievable goals, and you will eventually get where
you want to be. All the B.S. you have to go through does suck though. Hang in there man. Like Daddy always said " son it's like eating an elephant, one bite at a time"
Sometimes I feel like I started on the wrong end.

I can relate to this. Sad to say I am admitting it LoL . The wrong end part.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to listen to Dave Ramsey my friend. Live with in your means and start building for your future. It might take a while, and it will certainly not be easy, but in the end it pay off. Every man needs a humbling experience like this, I know I went though my own not too long ago. Most others on here have gone through similar hard times as well. So long as you don't crack, you will come out of your situation a better and stronger man.

Chin up brother! Oh and check out Dave Ramsey! Did I already mention that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom