Oh man ... Scotch ... 😍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not really into hard liquor other than tequila. I like a good Marguita. I heard on different tv show the term single malt several times. So, the last time I went to the liquor store I asked the sells lady about a single malt scotch. She explained it to me on how it's made. So, I bought a bottle of Glenmorangie Highland Single Malt. It was the 10-year-old scotch. I don't know if that is even decent scotch. It ain't bad on the rocks but, I just wanted to try it and I have.
love me some Tequilla that 818 by Kylie Jenner is believe it or not Good Sh_t.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I drank Johnnie Walker Black for many, many years then the fella at the liquor store suggested that I try a single malt sherry finished scotch so I tried Glenmorangie LaSanta and Dalmore 12.......LaSanta is good but I prefer Dalmore 12 a bit more.

No more JWB for me.

12 year.jpg

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I drank Johnnie Walker Black for many, many years then the fella at the liquor store suggested that I try a single malt sherry finished scotch so I tried Glenmorangie LaSanta and Dalmore 12.......LaSanta is good but I prefer Dalmore 12 a bit more.

No more JWB for me.

View attachment 298044
You definitely upgraded.

Latest posts

Top Bottom