OK leads the way. Ammo vending machines.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How long before they are subpoenaed to turn over age verification records? Same bs as the old tracking of any sales when it has to be written down in a book. Only difference is note instead of dealing with a person and the info being on paper it’s no person and the data is easily sent without the “inquiring” person actually doing leg work to get it.

I remember working at my uncles feed store back in the early 80s when I was a teenager. Any handgun ammo sold, we had to write down the buyer's name, DOB and SS number. This included our most popular cartridge...22LR.

Some guys would say bullsh*t and walk out. Hell, I probably would have too.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember working at my uncles feed store back in the early 80s when I was a teenager. Any handgun ammo sold, we had to write down the buyer's name, DOB and SS number. This included our most popular cartridge...22LR.

Some guys would say bullsh*t and walk out. Hell, I probably would have too.
Yes, that was what I was getting at. Now with technology the agent, lawyers, whomever doesn’t even have to get out and track stuff down it’s easily sent electronically.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like it. Democrats / liberals will freak-out and be deterred from moving to Oklahoma. Spread this news far and wide.
If that was all it takes. With the influx of protesters and civil groups coming to Tulsa with the death of the Jenks student last spring I saw many of their cohorts here in the OKC metro evidenced by stickers on out-of-state tagged cars. The problem is they didn’t leave, they have taken up residence here in Oklahoma to “fight” for others, and they are backed financially so it’s a job for them. I fear the numbers that came and stayed and what with a few more of their friends can do in tight contested race districts. Just look at Texas.

DaveinOKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sad....I posted the link to American Rounds and said 4 of 6 locations were in Oklahoma and not much else.... almost instantly notified that the post had been removed for being against community standards and listed as spam. Just shared with my friends.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see anyone paying the vending machine prices.

1720649069548.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom