OK Republican calling for forced vaccininations - as predicted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Only the rich or the poor on welfare can generally afford to home school...

I haven't read the whole thread, and don't know if I will... but....

LOL

Just in case that didn't make it through:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or in other words:

LAWL!!!

That is so far from the truth I can't begin to understand it.

Having spent 12+ years being homeschooled, and having parents who were VERY active in the homeschooling community in multiple states, and in multiple different sized communities, I would say that the VAST majority are middle class. Maybe even lower middle class. And by "vast," I would say that 9 out of every 10 of the families I knew were middle class. Maybe 99 out of 100.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

LOL

Or in other words:

LAWL!!!

Having spent 12+ years being homeschooled, and having parents who were VERY active in the homeschooling community in multiple states, and in multiple different sized communities, I would say that the VAST majority are middle class. Maybe even lower middle class. And by "vast," I would say that 9 out of every 10 of the families I knew were middle class. Maybe 99 out of 100.

It's the least untrue of his many untrue claims. Which shows how untrue his many untrue claims are.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jim reads, and believes, BS\wacko web sites and spreads the BS and he's "completely uninformed on the facts".

The irony of you posting that may actually damage the fabric of the Space-Time continuum. You may have just changed the course of the universe.

and I did it just for you hehe...I get upset if someone says something inaccurate about gun laws too, especially if they are on "my side" of the argument. Perfect example is the neo-con Bill O'reilly saying that you can legally buy "heavy weaponry" such as fully-automatic "AK-15's", bazookas, etc..of course, I do not really consider Mr. O "my side" but he generally recognizes the 2nd amendment despite his draconian views.

LOL

Or in other words:

LAWL!!!

Well people with established standards of living can't just uproot and sell their house and quit work overnight because the rug is jerked out from under them by a government over-reach...we have a Constitutional republic and the majority doesn't get to force their will on the minority. (or force them to live as 2nd-class citizens as punishment for non-conforming with something they deem the potential risk to themselves or their family isn't acceptable)

I haven't read any of the thread, and don't intend to at this point.

Anything that has to do with religion on this forum turns into pissing matches, and I just don't care enough.

The religious aspect of this is perhaps the biggest issue that would render such a law unconstitutional...I know what you mean about all the fighting back & fourth and judgmental stuff...but for this argument, it is not the only point but it is a valid one. You should entertain reading the entire thread before you dismiss it (unless you have no dog in the fight but this could have ramifications outside of just forced inoculation).

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Troubling to observe so many advocates of the right to keep and bear arms so willingly support the infringement of someone making a conscious choice not to be vaccinated that violates the right of self ownership and self determination irrespective of ones religious or non-religious views.

In the end it comes down to those in power operating under a paper fiction known as government imposing their will on all of us for control of our behavior and ultimately our lives. The law no longer protects the individual but enslaves the individual. I'm probably being too philosophical in my thinking even though politics and law are entirely a philosophical exercise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom