OK Republican calling for forced vaccininations - as predicted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Below is an article of a doctor who may have been killed for his stance on vaccines which he developed after his own child became autistic. Don't do this guys...don't support a mandate:

A prominent autism researcher and vaccine opponent was found dead floating in a North Carolina river last week under what many are calling suspicious circumstances.

A fisherman found the body of Dr. James Jeffery Bradstreet in the Rocky Broad River in Chimney Rock, North Carolina, last Friday afternoon.

“Bradstreet had a gunshot wound to the chest, which appeared to be self inflicted, according to deputies,” reported WHNS.

In a press release, the Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office announced, “Divers from the Henderson County Rescue Squad responded to the scene and recovered a handgun from the river.”

An investigation into the death is ongoing, and the results of an autopsy are also reportedly forthcoming.

Dr. Bradstreet ran a private practice in Buford, Georgia, which focused on “treating children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, PPD, and related neurological and developmental disorders.”

Among various remedies, Dr. Bradstreet’s Wellness Center reportedly carried out “mercury toxicity” treatments, believing the heavy metal to be a leading factor in the development of childhood autism.

Dr. Bradstreet undertook the effort to pinpoint the cause of the disease after his own child developed the ailment following routine vaccination.

“Autism taught me more about medicine than medical school did,” the doctor once stated at a conference, according to the Epoch Times’ Jake Crosby.

In addition to treating patients, Bradstreet has also offered expert testimony in federal court on behalf of vaccine-injured families and was founder and president of the International Child Development Resource Center, which at one time employed the much-scorned autism expert Dr. Andrew Wakefield as “research director.”

The circumstances surrounding Bradstreet’s death are made all the more curious by a recent multi-agency raid led by the FDA on his offices.

“The FDA has yet to reveal why agents searched the office of the doctor, reportedly a former pastor who has been controversial for well over a decade,” reported the Gwinnett Daily Post.

Social media pages dedicated to Bradstreet’s memory are filled with comments from families who say the deceased doctor impacted their lives for the better.

“Dr. Bradstreet was my son’s doctor after my son was diagnosed with autism. He worked miracles,” one Facebook user states. “At 16, my son is now looking at a normal life thanks to him. I thank him every day.”

“I will forever be grateful and thankful for Dr. Bradstreet recovering my son… from autism,” another person writes. “Treatments have changed my son’s life so that he can grow up and live a normal healthy life. Dr. Bradstreet will be missed greatly!”

A GoFundMe page has also been set up by one of Bradstreet’s family members seeking “To find the answers to the many questions leading up to the death of Dr Bradstreet, including an exhaustive investigation into the possibility of foul play.”

Despite his family requesting the public refrain from speculation, many are nevertheless concluding the doctor’s death to be part of a conspiracy.

“Self-inflicted? In the chest? I’m not buying this,” one person in the WHNS comments thread states. “This was a doctor who had access to pharmaceuticals of all kinds. This was a religious man with a thriving medical practice. Sorry, but this stinks of murder and cover-up.”

Another commentor had a more definitive conjecture:

“He did NOT kill himself! He was murdered for who he was speaking against, what he knew, and what he was doing about it. He was brilliant kind compassionate doctor with amazing abilities to heal. He was taken. Stopped. Silenced. Why would a doctor who had access to pharmaceuticals and could die peacefully shoot himself in the chest???? And throw himself in a river?? THIS IS OBVIOUS! MURDER!!”

Funeral arrangements for Dr. Bradstreet are still pending at the Cecil M. Burton funeral home in Shelby, Georgia.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I caught a blurb on talk radio today that California has passed a law that you MUST vaccinate your children if you intend on them attending public school. Only exception is for children with certain medical conditions, like children who are receiving treatment for cancer, for instance. One little "tiny" measles outbreak was all it took to turn a VERY liberal vaccination (or more appropriately non-vaccination policy) on it's head.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I caught a blurb on talk radio today that California has passed a law that you MUST vaccinate your children if you intend on them attending public school. Only exception is for children with certain medical conditions, like children who are receiving treatment for cancer, for instance. One little "tiny" measles outbreak was all it took to turn a VERY liberal vaccination (or more appropriately non-vaccination policy) on it's head.

And when the Nation of Islam comes out to oppose the law, it then gets passed pretty quickly with a lot of support. Even in California with their naturopaths and Ayurvedaic subscribers :) I was there this week and it was pretty much the biggest news story in the LA area.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what happens...the bottom line is that:

1.) Way back when the SCOTUS ruled mandatory smallpox vaccine was legal, it was the ONLY vaccine at the time; now we have almost 70 shots for kids
2.) Even the drug companies themselves by law must acknowledge the risks, and essentially forcing a parent to do something to their child they believe could hurt them is wrong
3.) The sick/dead numbers are not there to support such an over reaction (like Badge Bunny said on measles)
4.) The world doesn't stop for my health concerns; these children who are too young or can't receive them need their parents to protect them in some other way than trying to force other people to inject formaldehyde or aborted fetal DNA into their kids. Children who are especially at risk should take precautions and stay away from populated areas when they can & wear germ masks...perhaps THEY should home school instead of healthy kids who's parents have medical or religious concerns about vaccines being forced to?

We need to fight this draconian government over-reach and public witch-hunt, knee-jerk reaction. If they are to pass a law mandating vaccines, then the shots should be handed out and the pro-vax parents should have to physically attempt to vaccinate other people's kids...then they would see the error of their views. (rather than hiding behind the bureaucracy & leftist school & gov't officials)

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what happens...the bottom line is that:

1.) Way back when the SCOTUS ruled mandatory smallpox vaccine was legal, it was the ONLY vaccine at the time; now we have almost 70 shots for kids
2.) Even the drug companies themselves by law must acknowledge the risks, and essentially forcing a parent to do something to their child they believe could hurt them is wrong
3.) The sick/dead numbers are not there to support such an over reaction (like Badge Bunny said on measles)
4.) The world doesn't stop for my health concerns; these children who are too young or can't receive them need their parents to protect them in some other way than trying to force other people to inject formaldehyde or aborted fetal DNA into their kids. Children who are especially at risk should take precautions and stay away from populated areas when they can & wear germ masks...perhaps THEY should home school instead of healthy kids who's parents have medical or religious concerns about vaccines being forced to?

We need to fight this draconian government over-reach and public witch-hunt, knee-jerk reaction. If they are to pass a law mandating vaccines, then the shots should be handed out and the pro-vax parents should have to physically attempt to vaccinate other people's kids...then they would see the error of their views. (rather than hiding behind the bureaucracy & leftist school & gov't officials)

Who woulda thunk in MURIKA...... You are forced to give children drugs with known problems, but if your child has any of the problems, you can't sue the manufacturer because they are protected by our representatives passing laws for them. Freedom ain't it great!

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In Twitter rant, Jim Carrey rips Calif. gov as 'fascist'

"California Gov says yes to poisoning more children with mercury
and aluminum in manditory vaccines. This corporate fascist
must be stopped."

"They say mercury in fish is dangerous but forcing all of our
children to be injected with mercury in thimerosol is no risk.
Make sense?"

"I am not anti*vaccine. I am anti*thimerosal, anti*mercury. They
have taken some of the mercury laden thimerosal out of
vaccines. NOT ALL!"

"The CDC can't solve a problem they helped start. It's too risky to
admit they have been wrong about mercury/thimerasol. They are
corrupt"

"Go to traceamounts.com watch the documentary and judge for
yourselves. If you really care about the kids you will. It's
shocking!"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...brown-vaccines-fascist-twitter-rant/29553923/

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I saw that...there were so many kids injured from thimerasol that they took it out of the childhood vaccines around 1999...the main point of thimerasol is as a preservative so they can use the same vial to give 10 or more doses of the same vaccine. It makes them more money this was by doing volume vials instead of individual doses...Now all the childhood disease vaccines are supposed to be single dose vials so-as not to have the thimerasol in it. HOWEVER, the flu shot is still typically given from mult-dise vials and does contain mercury. There also are reports that even the newer "single dose" childhood vaccine vials have tested positive for mercury.

Jim is a liberal wacko so it figures he is completely uninformed on the facts but I suppose I'm still glad he is fighting this. However, when people like himself go up against vaccines or gun control, etc, they make it easy for the opposing side to win the argument in the public's eyes so I'm not sure if he is helping or hurting the cause of vaccine freedom at this point...but anyone who would sign a bill forcing parents to inject their children is a psychopath at the very least if not a fascist too by helping the corrupt drug companies make more bank. I hope one day we can hold trials for these filth and they pay a price for violating people's rights and the sanctity of their and their children's bodies...he'll go after the home schoolers next...I suppose the ONE good thing that has come form this is that it gets liberals fighting liberals...liberals need to be victimized by their own totalitarian kind to realize the treachery of these blanket gov't power grabs.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Jim is a liberal wacko so it figures he is completely uninformed on the facts...

Jim reads, and believes, BS\wacko web sites and spreads the BS and he's "completely uninformed on the facts".

The irony of you posting that may actually damage the fabric of the Space-Time continuum. You may have just changed the course of the universe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom