OK Republican calling for forced vaccininations - as predicted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...the problem is that anyone who changes their opinion, even doctors who's own kids have experienced serious side effects from vaccines, "become" quacks to the establishment and uniformed public as soon as they change their opinion...
Wrong. It takes a lot more than changing one's mind to become a quack.

...I mean we have seen major changes on various issues but it takes society and the establishment years to accept and no longer ignore something that is not necessarily quackery. burning people at the stake because they thought the earth was round comes to mind...
Yes, mostly carried out in the name of religion. That was one of many cases where science threatened religion, and people died because of it. And it does take a long time to convince people about change. But, just like the those scientists that had to convince everyone that the earth goes around the sun, semen causes pregnancy, evolution happens, and bacteria/viruses cause disease...scientists now have convincing and overwhelming evidence that the bulls$hit you are posting is wrong. If you want to convince people otherwise, you have your work cut out for you. You try to use examples of real scientific progress to insinuate that the anti-vax ideology is on the side of scientific progress, and that only a select few (like you) have learned enough about it to know the "truth". These are quite amateur persuasion tactics, and you aren't fooling many people here. That is why your behavior is labeled as "pseudoscience", because it appears scientific but is actually *not* in any way.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
… the problem is that anyone who changes their opinion, even doctors who's own kids have experienced serious side effects from vaccines, "become" quacks to the establishment and uniformed public as soon as they change their opinion. Even you guys would admit that?

You are making vacant excuses again. The problem with their “own kids” is that correlation does not imply causation. Changing opinion only matters if there is quantitative research behind such. Blaylock did not do that. And you can’t understand that?

That is a collectivist/marxist idea …

At the base of your comment is that you are trying to call names to denigrate the credibility of anyone that differs from you point of view. What you are saying is that no one likes a communist (well, except some liberals) and if you don't like communists you should be against mandated vaccinations. Wise up.

YOUR life and YOUR child do not matter to the medical establishment or society

You missed the point. The point to the vaccines is to protect society from disease. That kind of says children matter. Put your tin foil hat back on and try reading that again.

… the "greeds" of the many out-weight the rights of the few.

Again, how is it “greedy” to want your little mouth breathers vaccinated so they don’t spread cooties to others?

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well; I respect Yukon's opinion, I know he is very into science...R K9 J, you were relatively respectful until you pulled out the tinfoil hat thing...that is same as playing the race card to end a debate...the problem with your last response is that you ignore the warning by the vaccine makers that they can actually shed the replicated viruses and infect others...this may be rare, but it can happen and you ignore your VACCINATED mouth breathers infecting others...also, unless YOU have all your booster shots, then you too could be putting those too young and/or frail for vaccines at risk...aren't you also a threat to society unless you do every vaccine that comes along and every booster and flu shot, etc? Also, you ignore the fact we do not have epidemics in our schools...there is no justification to make vaccines mandatory when 99% are vaccinated in Oklahoma schools already and we do not have a problem with children dying in our schools from these diseases...so...regardless of your thoughts on vaccines (which I understand you believe in whole-heartedly) do you support a mandate??? that is the real topic of this thread...

If you do support a mandate, why do you think I should have to put my children at risk for others by force? Is that not collectivism? What will you do if someone comes along and mandates something you DO NOT want and you believe is puts you at risk for the sake of others? (such as self-driving cars)...I tend to think you actually do not support the mandate but I don't recall if you said previously...I think you just want people to get vaccinated and are debating the merits of it here without wanting it forced???

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
R K9 J, you were relatively respectful until you pulled out the tinfoil hat thing...that is same as playing the race card to end a debate

Shooter, when you say such nonsense as …

YOUR life and YOUR child do not matter to the medical establishment or society

That is a collectivist/marxist idea...the individual's rights don't matter; the "greeds" of the many out-weight the rights of the few.

You can expect comments like this …

At the base of your comment is that you are trying to call names to denigrate the credibility of anyone that differs from you point of view. What you are saying is that no one likes a communist (well, except some liberals) and if you don't like communists you should be against mandated vaccinations. Wise up.

You missed the point. The point to the vaccines is to protect society from disease. That kind of says children matter. Put your tin foil hat back on and try reading that again.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The first sentence out of that guys mouth was I'm not a scientist, and I have grandkids.
It was an immediate stop button, and move on.

C'mon Dennis...credentials or lack thereof do not mean someone is incompetent 100% of the time...For example, if you are into something (like trucks, computers, guns, whatever), I find that some of these guys on the forums know as much or in some cases more than people who should know more. Yet when we post a doctor who has a different medical opinion on vaccines, you also automatically dismiss it. You are doing yourself a dis-service...hear all the info...hear all the perspectives and opinions you can...you don't have to change your mind to do that. I changed on vaccines and legal marijuana...it doesn't mean I think vaccines are false and smoking pot is good...I changed for reasons I never thought about and info I never heard previously...and my own ability to reason and process info...and for all I know the guy is a nut...I didn't watch it yet...but this is the same story different video...you know what I mean. Why do conservatives worship anyone with letters beside their name or in a uniform? It is self-subjugation...you are giving up your own sovereignty willingly and unintentionally...an issue doesn't have to be 100% black or white...and on the liberty part, with your other opinions on other topics, I'd think you'd be against forcing it despite your personal over-all opinion on vaccines.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
C'mon Dennis...credentials or lack thereof do not mean someone is incompetent 100% of the time...For example, if you are into something (like trucks, computers, guns, whatever), I find that some of these guys on the forums know as much or in some cases more than people who should know more. Yet when we post a doctor who has a different medical opinion on vaccines, you also automatically dismiss it. You are doing yourself a dis-service...hear all the info...hear all the perspectives and opinions you can...you don't have to change your mind to do that. I changed on vaccines and legal marijuana...it doesn't mean I think vaccines are false and smoking pot is good...I changed for reasons I never thought about and info I never heard previously...and my own ability to reason and process info...and for all I know the guy is a nut...I didn't watch it yet...but this is the same story different video...you know what I mean. Why do conservatives worship anyone with letters beside their name or in a uniform? It is self-subjugation...you are giving up your own sovereignty willingly and unintentionally...an issue doesn't have to be 100% black or white...and on the liberty part, with your other opinions on other topics, I'd think you'd be against forcing it despite your personal over-all opinion on vaccines.

The guy is offering an opinion, not a scientific study.

I think the sun sets in the east. Does that make my blog correct?

I think summer is in December. I can prove it because its been 90 degrees in December.

I'm a grandfather with no medical training, I know medicine.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was the film maker you would have to watch his film for the docs. And scientists. I posted it was from the anti side so people wouldn't have to listen to a differing opinion - some are allergic to those.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Below is an article of a doctor who may have been killed for his stance on vaccines which he developed after his own child became autistic:

A prominent autism researcher and vaccine opponent was found dead floating in a North Carolina river last week under what many are calling suspicious circumstances.

A fisherman found the body of Dr. James Jeffery Bradstreet in the Rocky Broad River in Chimney Rock, North Carolina, last Friday afternoon.

“Bradstreet had a gunshot wound to the chest, which appeared to be self inflicted, according to deputies,” reported WHNS.

In a press release, the Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office announced, “Divers from the Henderson County Rescue Squad responded to the scene and recovered a handgun from the river.”

An investigation into the death is ongoing, and the results of an autopsy are also reportedly forthcoming.

Dr. Bradstreet ran a private practice in Buford, Georgia, which focused on “treating children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, PPD, and related neurological and developmental disorders.”

Among various remedies, Dr. Bradstreet’s Wellness Center reportedly carried out “mercury toxicity” treatments, believing the heavy metal to be a leading factor in the development of childhood autism.

Dr. Bradstreet undertook the effort to pinpoint the cause of the disease after his own child developed the ailment following routine vaccination.

“Autism taught me more about medicine than medical school did,” the doctor once stated at a conference, according to the Epoch Times’ Jake Crosby.

In addition to treating patients, Bradstreet has also offered expert testimony in federal court on behalf of vaccine-injured families and was founder and president of the International Child Development Resource Center, which at one time employed the much-scorned autism expert Dr. Andrew Wakefield as “research director.”

The circumstances surrounding Bradstreet’s death are made all the more curious by a recent multi-agency raid led by the FDA on his offices.

“The FDA has yet to reveal why agents searched the office of the doctor, reportedly a former pastor who has been controversial for well over a decade,” reported the Gwinnett Daily Post.

Social media pages dedicated to Bradstreet’s memory are filled with comments from families who say the deceased doctor impacted their lives for the better.

“Dr. Bradstreet was my son’s doctor after my son was diagnosed with autism. He worked miracles,” one Facebook user states. “At 16, my son is now looking at a normal life thanks to him. I thank him every day.”

“I will forever be grateful and thankful for Dr. Bradstreet recovering my son… from autism,” another person writes. “Treatments have changed my son’s life so that he can grow up and live a normal healthy life. Dr. Bradstreet will be missed greatly!”

A GoFundMe page has also been set up by one of Bradstreet’s family members seeking “To find the answers to the many questions leading up to the death of Dr Bradstreet, including an exhaustive investigation into the possibility of foul play.”

Despite his family requesting the public refrain from speculation, many are nevertheless concluding the doctor’s death to be part of a conspiracy.

“Self-inflicted? In the chest? I’m not buying this,” one person in the WHNS comments thread states. “This was a doctor who had access to pharmaceuticals of all kinds. This was a religious man with a thriving medical practice. Sorry, but this stinks of murder and cover-up.”

Another commentor had a more definitive conjecture:

“He did NOT kill himself! He was murdered for who he was speaking against, what he knew, and what he was doing about it. He was brilliant kind compassionate doctor with amazing abilities to heal. He was taken. Stopped. Silenced. Why would a doctor who had access to pharmaceuticals and could die peacefully shoot himself in the chest???? And throw himself in a river?? THIS IS OBVIOUS! MURDER!!”

Funeral arrangements for Dr. Bradstreet are still pending at the Cecil M. Burton funeral home in Shelby, Georgia.

Latest posts

Top Bottom