OKC 3-Gun----May 16th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogs bollux

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry for long delay in returning posts, I am needing to replace my assistant and need to make interveiws with new ones. mr. jesse if I have offended your self please forgive I speak only from what I have seen on your videos. your speed is not able to keep up with your ability, so you seem to make more troubles for yourself. As for making me your "female dog" I have heard of such activities being done in OK but thought it was urban legend. i would be most happy to borrow your equipment for match, this will allow me to win without rumors of better equipment makes better shooter, ..........thank you.

Do you have practice available for match? also who is Mitch person? I am looking very much for this match to begin, Mr. pinto thank you for your informations, if possible can squads be asked for in advance, since i will be using mr. jesse's equipment I must shoot with him.

thank you, and remember, as always............Yuer Ronge

dogs bollux

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot very well, and I am very observant. perhaps when I am better situated in the area you can come and take a class from me i am sure it will improve you.

Also i think borrowing your equipment is not the best, so I will bring my own. it seems your feelings have been disturbed by my posts.

remember, as always,......Yuer Ronge

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You don't see many Mossberg's in 3-gun at all. There is a reason for that. They are not very reliable and are not made to stand up to the amount of rounds we put through them. 1100's are iffy if you clean between stages and replace o-rings every couple hundred rounds. The FN's are ok, but we have seen a lot of them go down lately. Another issue with the FN's are that I see a lot of people, when loading, not get the round far enough in the tube and it ends up on the carrier, which means you aren loading anymore until you shoot. Benelli is worth the money and IMHO is the only reliable shotgun for 3-gun.

M

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will not be able to make it. I forgot my college graduation is saturday and my mother in law is having a party for me. I would rather skip the graduation and the party but my wife told me other wise

Latest posts

Top Bottom