OKC 3-Gun----May 16th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
May 16th. Sign in 9:00 and hammer down at 10:00. Long range rifle, buckshot, slugs, birdshot and pistol. Stages won't be posted prior to the match but roundcounts will. We will use the OKC scoring matrix which requires two hits on paper. Alphas will subtract a quarter second each, as will bravo's. Charlies are even time. Delta's add a half second each. Mike's add 5 seconds, as do no-shoots. Procedurals are 5 seconds too. LR steel adds 15 seconds for failure to knock down or hit and 30 seconds failure to engage. Slugs only require 1 but count twice. Will be a lot of rifle and shotgun with a bit of pistol on 4 of the 5 stages. It will be a really fun match an an awesome scoring matrix

M

Bump so the new viewers can see the details through my BS.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok. This is bad! The more time I have between matches, the crazier the stages get! I now have almost 40 stages designed for 3-gun and all o them look like a ton of fun to shoot! (not tons of fun like Jesse's old girlfriend, but fun that you can share with your buddies!) :)

I am going to setup the long range and a few others that will be long COF's. Longer for some of us then others! No crazy high round counts, just lots of movement.

Looking forward to it guys and gals. More to come later.

M

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The clay holders will be here this week for the rifle shots on some of the stages. Oh yeah! Off hand rifle at up to 100 yards on clays is what I might suggest practicing! :)

m

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Expensive? They are little plastic clips that are about 1/8" wide that hang fro a rope. Very hard to hit with a rifle round. Check them out at suresiteinc.com. We used these in Mesa and the are great!
Now the amount of rounds it might take to hit them, of you are so inclined, may be expensive! :) They will more then likely be at the back of our new pistol bays, so 20-25 yards is about all! :)
M

Latest posts

Top Bottom