OKC Ammo Finds: Post Here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunJunkie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello folks new to the forum Just wanted to say Hi, and Yes kings has alot of stuff on hand , but he is a little HI. I have been dealing with them for almost ten years, do alot of favors for them. needless to say i usually get pretty good deals there. I live about half mile from there and Del City Walmart. I will keep you guys posted of anything i come across!

RetCapt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CCI mini mags

I called Outdoor America this afternoon to see if they had CCI .22 mini mag ammo. I was told that yes, they had a brick or two left. Replied that I'd be there within the hour.

Got there pronto (about 4:00-ish or so) and they must've just stocked the shelves, they were rollin' in CCI mini mags. Bought my one brick per customer limit (they won't break a brick for ya by the way), and might just head back on Thursday. The checkout gal commented that the whole lot would probably be gone by the weekend.

.22s: can't reload 'em, might as well shoot 'em!!:fullauto:

LOKNLOD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just picked up some WWB 9mm value packs at the Belle Isle/Penn Square Walmart, they still had quite a bit of it. Also some .22, and a few boxes of .223 remington (green box). To be honest I didn't pay much attention to stuff I wasn't looking for, but their shelves weren't bare like the Penn&Memorial walmart.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just picked up some WWB 9mm value packs at the Belle Isle/Penn Square Walmart, they still had quite a bit of it. Also some .22, and a few boxes of .223 remington (green box). To be honest I didn't pay much attention to stuff I wasn't looking for, but their shelves weren't bare like the Penn&Memorial walmart.

:scratch:
I was at the Penn and Memorial Walmart thursday AM. they had probably 60 or 70 boxes of .40, several cases of 9mm and about 15 100packs of .223. most other ammo was in stock. ended up with about 800 rounds of .40 before the day was out.( crazy 6 box limit)

Sooner_Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wally World I-40 & Meridian had more ammo than I have seen in a while.

Winchester 100 rd 40 bulk
Lot's of 50 rd 40
Lot's of 9mm
Several bulk 223 (40 rounds)
Lot's of other 223
Many rifle .243, 30-30, etc.

No .45, .380, or 22LR bulks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom