OKC Mechanic needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2008 Tundra , no communication with the ECM. Vehicle will not start. Have tracked all I can think of and google foo is all over the place. Have already spent money and time trying to shade tree this so a pro is needed LOL.
How did you determine there is no (and what's not) communication with the ecm? Nothing? Our GSE mech here at the ramp is as sharp as the come, plus he is a Tundra guy.
Have you washed the eng bay lately? Can you get and ECM info at the OBD2 connector?

Last edited:

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many Years ago my wife came home after her day at College and parked in the garage. The next day the car wouldnt start. After several phone calls to the Honda Dealer 100 miles away they sent me a couple of relays to replace. The car still wouldnt start! I got in it, on about day 5 and turned it on only to notice the gas tank was on E! Run and got a couple gals and the car started. In my defense, I had asked my wife twice if it had gas in it. Lesson learned...Always check the gas level and your banking account yourself. Your darling bride's idea of a gas in the tank or your bank account having something in it, may be something they honestly believe but hasnt been verified in a few days.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
How did you determine there is no (and what's not) communication with the ecm? Nothing? Our GSE mech here at the ramp is as sharp as the come, plus he is a Tundra guy.
Have you washed the eng bay lately? Can you get and ECM info at the OBD2 connector?
No OBD11 communication. Have checked my OBD on 2 other vehicles, have checked OBD connector to see if pins are pushed out. Fuel pump is pushing fuel No on the washing , I have exhausted my patience/ ability! Time for a pro lol , not some penny pinching construction dude who thinks he can do it all LOL. First major issue I have had with this truck and it has been rode hard and put up wet a lot .
I am probably over looking some thing simple because I do not know what I don't know, if you know what I mean . This Tundra guy sounds like who I need . Number name of shop....

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rons Total Service Center
5501 NW 50th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73122. So these guys work on my Audi, two gm one truck and SUV, jeep they do great work I live south of Chickasha and I won't go anywhere else.

I'll second Ron's. Been going there for over 15 years. Had my car in there a couple years back and had a mishap due a stupid mistake made by a new mechanic he'd just hired. He took care of everything including the tow bill, all without the slightest fuss. I know it ended up costing him at least $1000 just in parts. I found out later, he "took care" of that mechanic too, in very short order... I know mistakes happen, what matters is how they take care of you when they do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom