OKC Metro Attorney Arrested for offering to pay $400 for sex with a child.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to meet the politician that has the balls to vote for a law protecting pedofiles.
I'm guessing some people are conflating efforts within prisons to isolate molesters as having granted them 'protected class' and not something that meets the groups put forward in the civil rights act or any other legal statute.

I also wonder how adding any enhancement to the prison sentence of a person, who might already be doing life or another impossibly long sentence, would act as any kind of deterrent anyway.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm guessing some people are conflating efforts within prisons to isolate molesters as having granted them 'protected class' and not something that meets the groups put forward in the civil rights act or any other legal statute.

I also wonder how adding any enhancement to the prison sentence of a person, who might already be doing life or another impossibly long sentence, would act as any kind of deterrent anyway.
I think this is probably correct. I'm certainly not on the CM's side, but like to be accurate when ranting about such behavior. "Conservatives'" inaccurate statements are great ammo for the freak show that liberals are.

We need to be reasoned and 100% truthful when talking about these things.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the prison I work is full of them ,unfortunately no one bothers them much
Seriously? Thats not a thing anymore for pedos gettin a beat down? Shanked?

Gotta change my answer then. Face down in a box with Mr winki through a hole, then set on top of a fire ant mound. Once the fire ants are done, then hungry rats in the box.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read the descriptions of all the bills he has authored or co-authored. He is certainly a progressive and takes special interests in his own demographic. But I didn’t see anything that just flat out said he is sympathetic to pedofiles. But I didn’t dig that deep into what he has voted on.
I really want to believe people like that don’t exist, but I know they do. So I try to believe that we are not complacent enough to elect people that openly champion the rights of MAPs . Passing legislation that would make them a special protected class that tacks an extra hate crime charge on to the docket when the MAPs get what is coming to them.

By MAPs I mean people that think it is a good idea to stick their penis in a 5 year old girl. That demographic of people should be chained to the floor of an outhouse pit and supplied enough clean fresh water to keep them alive.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, yeah. I'm asking about the alleged statute that puts child molesters in a "protected" class as claimed earlier. So far, no evidence of that.
There are both groups and individual politicians who are trying to get pedophiles, whom they call "Minor Attracted Persons", or "MAPS" protected under discrimination laws, based on their minority sexual orientation status. So far as I know, they've had no success to date in state or federal jurisdictions.

IMO, even the term "MAP" should be harshly rebuked in every forum, every time it's used. They're pedophiles and they need to be labeled as such. Anyone using the term "MAP" to soften their crimes is a pedophile enabler to me. I say this because if "MAP" ever becomes accepted in any official way, then children lose and pedophiles win. I'm not down with that. :(

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously? Thats not a thing anymore for pedos gettin a beat down? Shanked?

Gotta change my answer then. Face down in a box with Mr winki through a hole, then set on top of a fire ant mound. Once the fire ants are done, then hungry rats in the box.
Jared Fogle got a beat down in club fed by an inmate who hates chomos. I'm not aware of any special charges against the guy who pounded his face.

Latest posts

Top Bottom